Beverage package sale!

Our June 2018 Allure is showing $45 beverage and $18 refreshment and $39 for Chops.......No real internet promo........last year they offered a single VOOM surf and stream for $8.99...... nothing today

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would jump on this in a heartbeat for my April cruise, but my cabin mate only drinks one or two drinks a day........geez, wish they had not changed this to all in the cabin getting the package!

Can your room-mate order the "refreshment" or "coffee" package? Not sure if you are allowed to do this or not.

Would jump on this in a heartbeat for my April cruise, but my cabin mate only drinks one or two drinks a day........geez, wish they had not changed this to all in the cabin getting the package!

I was on Allure in 2013 and we were required to have very adult in the cabin purchase the drink package. I thought that's always been the policy...

$55 to $41...:):):):) Jumped on it!!!!

Are you seeing an ‘sale’ discount? Or is it simply just a lower price without any indication that normal price is higher? I see $41 in my planner, but it doesn’t indicate it is on ‘sale.’

Are you seeing an ‘sale’ discount? Or is it simply just a lower price without any indication that normal price is higher? I see $41 in my planner, but it doesn’t indicate it is on ‘sale.’

It does not say "sale" but it has been $55 since I booked the cruise..and today it is $41. :)

Can your room-mate order the "refreshment" or "coffee" package? Not sure if you are allowed to do this or not.

I doubt she would want to do that, other than water and coffee in the morning, she may have a glass or two of wine at dinner on a cruise....