MSC Seaside restaurant packages

Thesecret

Anyone else notice the restaurant packages are missing from the "enhance my cruise" section under food and beverage packages? I had a package in my cart from last week and went to pay for it, not only is it removed from my cart but also from the food and beverage area. Did they sell out for my sailing or discontinue the prepaid packages?

I had already paid for a package before and it is still showing under my booking overview (Trio - three distinct dinning experiences). But i wanted to buy an additional package for the rest of the days of my cruise and the package is no longer available to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

yep - all gone - no restaurants packages or individuals can be booked at this time...

Hi. Is it correct if I and my mom each have a free dinner for two at the specialty restaurants, I need to book this with concierge once onboard? I am hoping to do the Steakhouse and Fish restaurants but cannot remember their name. I think we are also going to do the sushi but will use up some of our OBC so we can also book this in YC once we board? Thanks so much for your help! See you soon!

Hi. Is it correct if I and my mom each have a free dinner for two at the specialty restaurants, I need to book this with concierge once onboard? I am hoping to do the Steakhouse and Fish restaurants but cannot remember their name. I think we are also going to do the sushi but will use up some of our OBC so we can also book this in YC once we board? Thanks so much for your help! See you soon!

100% the Yacht Club concierge can assist u with these reservations - can only be done onboard, not in advance - see u on board.!!!!!

I'll be sailing on the Seaside on 1/6/18, my first time on MSC. I have had numerous issues with their web site. If they really want to win over the US market, they have to up their game and hire more competent web developers. They used to have drink vouchers and the specialty restaurants like the Trio that was on their site and now they are gone. And then I get my E-Ticket today with this on it that shows the restaurant package but you can't get it. Frustrating. jQIU9IvYZREOSIKE2https://photos.app.goo.gl/jQIU9IvYZREOSIKE2

The restaurant pkg is there, from the home page click on discover MSC, you then have an option for specialty restaurants, we booked the 3 restaurant pkg. someone mentioned reserving you nights when you pay but I was not asked that so will book the nights on board.

The restaurant pkg is there, from the home page click on discover MSC, you then have an option for specialty restaurants, we booked the 3 restaurant pkg. someone mentioned reserving you nights when you pay but I was not asked that so will book the nights on board.

Just tried the web site and it does not show them. When I tried the way you mentioned above, no luck either. I will keep trying.

You have to call right now, at least that worked for me a couple of days ago. And you have to get someone who knows what they are doing. I called and was told it couldn't be added. Then I called using my Voyager's number and had no problem adding it but did have to pick the days and times for each restaurant. Don't give up as it took me three calls. I expect that it will be back on the website eventually for everyone. Bob