fort lauderdale

caphum

It's a fine location. Bass Pro is across the street which is fun to walk around and see the dish tank. Dining, you have some fast food but also close to a couple popular restaurants. Tropical Acres and Rustic Inn. Islamorada Fish Company is located at Bass Pro as well.

If you are really adventurous and brought your leather, you could also make your way to Flossies.

Thank you! I think these are plenty of dinner options. And we have breakfast covered at the RI. This sounds perfect. I love this board!

Thank you! I think these are plenty of dinner options. And we have breakfast covered at the RI. This sounds perfect. I love this board!

Rustic Inn is somewhere I'd recommend anyways. If you aren't familiar, it's a Fort Lauderdale instituton. Tropical Acres is kind of an institution as well, been there forever.

The fishing hall of fame is right next to Bass Pro, too. It's actually pretty cool.

Rustic Inn is somewhere I'd recommend anyways. If you aren't familiar, it's a Fort Lauderdale instituton. Tropical Acres is kind of an institution as well, been there forever.

The fishing hall of fame is right next to Bass Pro, too. It's actually pretty cool.

Didn't the fishing hall of fame close and move to Missouri?

Tropical Acres and Rustic Inn are excellent suggestions.

Hi, does anyone have recommendations for a hotel that has a separate bedroom configuration? Either 2 bedrooms OR a bedroom with a closing door and a pullout sofa in the main area. I have stayed before at the Residence Inn on Angler and I have heard of Hyatt House. Traveling with 2 teens and we want to be able to let them have their space and we would like each room to have a separate TV. 2 bathrooms would be idea but it's only for 1 night pre-cruise so we can live with just 1.

Thanks all :D

Hi, does anyone have recommendations for a hotel that has a separate bedroom configuration? Either 2 bedrooms OR a bedroom with a closing door and a pullout sofa in the main area. I have stayed before at the Residence Inn on Angler and I have heard of Hyatt House. Traveling with 2 teens and we want to be able to let them have their space and we would like each room to have a separate TV. 2 bathrooms would be idea but it's only for 1 night pre-cruise so we can live with just 1.

We would definitely see if there is a Hyatt House in the area you are looking. I always stay at a Hyatt House when we visit our daughter out of state for the very reason I can get one and two bedrooms very reasonably priced with free breakfast in an. The grandkids love to come stay with us in hotel for a little vacation and their mom and Dad get well deserved time alone.

Gallery One (Doubletree) has 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suites and is in a great location on the intracoastal with its own water taxi (http://www.watertaxi.com) stop, next to a nice mall, on a sun trolley route (http://www.suntrolley.com) and just a couple of blocks to the beach.