Repricing cabin ?

The price of my cruise has gone down on rci's website. If I call in to get the lower price will they reprice the package I bought for soda and Voom as well?

We are still 2 weeks before final payment date if that matters.

Bill

No, your Cruise Planner purchases should remain unchanged.

You're welcome, and come back and let us know if you got your price drop.
I called about 2am and instead of taking the price drop I upgraded from a C2 to a D5 for $11.00 total.

There were about 5 D5' s available on deck 12, one of which was next door to my son and daughter In law.

Now let's hope he doesn't upgrade his cabin. Lol

Bill

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app

I called about 2am and instead of taking the price drop I upgraded from a C2 to a D5 for $11.00 total.

There were about 5 D5' s available on deck 12, one of which was next door to my son and daughter In law.

Bill

Good deal, We are on the same sailing. See you in April

Uneven playing field!:mad:

In Australia there are no RCI price drop guarantees or negotiations! with my Jan 2018 cruise the mini suite dropped to below my balcony price but I could not change without cancelling original booking and loosing my original deposit:mad:

To make matters worse they would not budge on their $800 cost for a paid for upgrade.

Crooks!

Bill

Excellent, much better!

Uneven playing field!:mad:

In Australia there are no RCI price drop guarantees or negotiations! with my Jan 2018 cruise the mini suite dropped to below my balcony price but I could not change without cancelling original booking and loosing my original deposit:mad:

To make matters worse they would not budge on their $800 cost for a paid for upgrade.

Crooks!

I agree totally TBH I am getting sick of all the stories of price cuts, upgrades , Free Grats, OBC 3 for free etc etc all Only for US/Can residents. on all lines. Had a do with Princes earlier in the year who would not budge and suggested that many of the offers people said they were getting should not be believed. !! I didnt believe him!

I agree totally TBH I am getting sick of all the stories of price cuts, upgrades , Free Grats, OBC 3 for free etc etc all Only for US/Can residents. on all lines. Had a do with Princes earlier in the year who would not budge and suggested that many of the offers people said they were getting should not be believed. !! I didnt believe him!

I believe its because of the consumer protection laws in your country. On NCL, those outside the US/Canada don’t pay gratuities on perks, get better deals if the cruise is cancelled, plus other differences. It’s not the cruise lines.

Bill

That could be awkward.:o

Jimbo :)

@mjkacmom

Yes we have advantages if the airline or shipping co goes bust \i think we pay for that by getting less OBC from shipping co or TA However I dont see why we cant still have the ability to cancel or change.

In the case where a line offers a new entitlement I dont understand why in the US it is not just for new bookings

and if they offer something like free gratuities or free bev package and people already booked in the US can take it up without any problem why it cant just be given to the maybe 15 to 20% non US\can people that are already booked ....it is discrimination!.

@mjkacmom

Yes we have advantages if the airline or shipping co goes bust \i think we pay for that by getting less OBC from shipping co or TA However I dont see why we cant still have the ability to cancel or change.

In the case where a line offers a new entitlement I dont understand why in the US it is not just for new bookings

and if they offer something like free gratuities or free bev package and people already booked in the US can take it up without any problem why it cant just be given to the maybe 15 to 20% non US\can people that are already booked ....it is discrimination!.

Book through a US site, and be subject to our travel laws.