Website and Enhancement Interfaces Looking Great

oceantriumph

Hearing so much negativity about MSC's website and seeing so much fault in it myself after repeated use, I can see they're taking our words to heart! To begin with, the front page of the USA website looks stunning and very appealing (certainly becoming bigger players in this market). Moving on to the interface in which food packages are bought, I have to say everything is now formatted very nicely and not haphazardly as before. Everything has a description, picture, and price and can easily be compared to each other. Gone are the days of the picture collage on the "Enhance my Cruise" page that looked like it was made by a 5 year old!

MSC is stepping up their game and I am excited for them. Whether or not that will translate to the cruise experience itself will take some time to see, however, BRAVO to them!

The visual enhancements and improved organization are attractive and helpful. It seems response time has improved. Now, if they would just get the cruise info in our accounts correct, the site would then be effective. The info seems to be organic. It changes. All my paperwork will go with me because I have no reason to believe the ship personnel will have access to the correct info, either.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

Except things are still disappearing. Hard to imagine that when I can actually access it, the only drink package available for my cruise ( july seaside) is 1 water package , an unlimited soda or 1 wine package. None of the drink packages that I know are available are showing up.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

Except things are still disappearing. Hard to imagine that when I can actually access it, the only drink package available for my cruise ( july seaside) is 1 water package , an unlimited soda or 1 wine package. None of the drink packages that I know are available are showing up.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

yep agree! I do not car how pretty or nice the website looks if then information is incorrect. In our case, the drink packages are all there. It is the packages that we previously purchased that are not showing up!

Hearing so much negativity about MSC's website and seeing so much fault in it myself after repeated use, I can see they're taking our words to heart! To begin with, the front page of the USA website looks stunning and very appealing (certainly becoming bigger players in this market). Moving on to the interface in which food packages are bought, I have to say everything is now formatted very nicely and not haphazardly as before. Everything has a description, picture, and price and can easily be compared to each other. Gone are the days of the picture collage on the "Enhance my Cruise" page that looked like it was made by a 5 year old!

MSC is stepping up their game and I am excited for them. Whether or not that will translate to the cruise experience itself will take some time to see, however, BRAVO to them!

I am happy to hear that they are making progress. Still needs a lot of tweaking though.