C&A balcony discount is no discount.

Tillie43

Excuse my rant but why did I use my C&A balcony $100 discount when I booked my cruise? Because I was so excited that I didn’t think. the discount actually cost me $125. RCI is now offering $75 balcony discount and $100 OBC which is a far better deal. GRRRRRR!!!

Ok. Thanks for lending an ear. I feel better now. :(

Excuse my rant but why did I use my C&A balcony $100 discount when I booked my cruise? Because I was so excited that I didn’t think. the discount actually cost me $125. RCI is now offering $75 balcony discount and $100 OBC which is a far better deal. GRRRRRR!!!

No problem. ;)

Are you before final payment date? If so, you should be able to have your booking adjusted to the better deal.

Try booking with and without your C&A number. I think that you won't be aggravated.

As others have said, you can still get the lower rate if before final payment. If after final payment, then your C & A discount was a good deal as it got you a lowest rate at the time you booked. Cruise prices are all a function of "bottom line." Doesn't matter how you get there, the cheapest cruise price is always the best. Sometimes that happens with a C & A Discount, sometimes not. But bottom line is the only thing that matters.