Pre paid gratuity - supposed to show on express pass or not??

UmaDaughterOfUrsula

The express pass only shows your stateroom class & deck and your Captains Club level, not the amenities you have on the cruise. Take a copy of your invoice that shows the prepaid gratuities, beverage package, on board credit, etc.

Your card also shows if you have the Drinks Package with CLA printed on it.

I have never had pre-paid gratuities show on any Xpress pass. I've also never had an issue with it being credited to my on board account. I do still take a copy of my invoice (digital or paper) with me just in case.

We pre paid gratuities and it's on the invoice from the TA but nothing showing on express pass - is this normal?

Check your booking on Celebrity web site, login and manage my reservation. There you can see some details of your booking, for me Under dinning time & type says gratuities.

TRADITIONAL DINING

Seating Time 08:30 PM

Gratuities

Hope this help

Bon Voyage

Also take documentation of any OBC from your TA.

Yes, do this its essential.

We have just left Constellation and they had no record of our onboard credit

I had to email our travel agent whilst onboard and also had copies of confirmation of booking and confirmation

of OBC

It was sorted eventually but after many trips to guest relations.

Jen

This will be our first cruise with X and so far the online and email documentation is really pathetic. We're checked in, though we can't do luggage tags yet, but I haven't seem anything with what I would consider an acceptable level of detail.

What kind of detail do you want? Your Xpress pass, somewhat similar to a plane ticket, gets you on the ship. Your booking invoice contains all the other information you need.

At approximately 30 to 45 days prior to your cruise your luggage tags become available along with your E-docs. Everything from Celebrity will be spelled out there. Any OBC from a TA will not show but should be on your guest invoice.