Too many variables to deal with for excursions! Help!

We are going on the Oasis in April going to Falmouth and Cozumel. This is including my parents (70 & 65), DH, DS (12), DD (9), and myself. We have such a wide age range that I am having a hard time finding excursions that will work for my parents but not be horribly boring for my kids. We know one of the stops that my parents will go off on their own as we plan on taking the kids to one of the swim with the dolphins tour. Not sure which island is the best for that. None of us care about sitting on the beach for any long length of time. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Am going on the oasis this year too, have booked the island tour and bamboo beach for the Falmouth Jamaica stop..was good value and give you a chance to see the island, points of interest and also some time at the beach..suits our family as youngest is 10 and eldest in 50's ..way i see it is ..you pay a few grand to go to several islands in a beautiful part of world,shame not to see it up close...we are also doing the turtle rescue in Cozumel.. that was my pick..don't care if my lot don't want to get up at 8am, just the thought that one of those majestic creatures is out there swimming the deep blue ocean cos i helped it find its way to safety is worth everything .

Hope you have an amazing holiday.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sailed with my parents on our last cruise. They opted to stay on the ship in Cozumel. We took my dad with us on the Good Hope Estate excursion and sting ray city. My mom stayed back on the boat and went shopping in the port. She has back issues which prevented her from doing excursions.

If you must swim with dolphins, I suggest Cozumel. It is held inside the Chankanaab national park so several other things to see and do including a bit of beach and a nature walk. There is a free sea lion show and you can also see manatees.