Suite Class Concierge Oasis Welcome email ???

Goes211

Hi all....we are staying in a CLS on Oasis next week and was just wondering if we should be expecting to get an email from the concierge?? We have previously sailed on Allure 4 times in a suite and always got a welcome email 30 days prior to sailing.....? Not sure if Oasis is different? I was hoping to book a cabana on Barefoot beach and that’s usually when we do it?

Hi all....we are staying in a CLS on Oasis next week and was just wondering if we should be expecting to get an email from the concierge?? We have previously sailed on Allure 4 times in a suite and always got a welcome email 30 days prior to sailing.....? Not sure if Oasis is different? I was hoping to book a cabana on Barefoot beach and that’s usually when we do it?

I wouldn't hesitate at this point to contact the concierge directly....and yes, you are correct you should have received a welcome letter by now.

Friends who sailed in a GS during our 11-26-2018 cruise got an email the week before.

Thank you all....Hopefully i hear something tomorrow! Looking forward to a great cruise! [emoji4] can’t leave this freezing weather soon enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a link to the Google Doc Spreadsheet on Concierges for the SL/CL and DL. There are links to email for the various concierges.

We also have a thread on the RCI Board on Current Concierges.

We have done Oasis - Allure - Oasis and got our EMail 7-10 days prior. In October for Oasis we got it on the Saturday prior. Don't bother Emailing they either won't answer or will tell you they will be in touch the week prior. The only time I got help was when I wanted to host a sail away party for 14 in our OS on Allure. Then he helped set that up, but nothing more.

We have done Oasis - Allure - Oasis and got our EMail 7-10 days prior. In October for Oasis we got it on the Saturday prior. Don't bother Emailing they either won't answer or will tell you they will be in touch the week prior. The only time I got help was when I wanted to host a sail away party for 14 in our OS on Allure. Then he helped set that up, but nothing more.

My experience was the opposite. I sailed Oasis in Oct. and got an email from the Concierge a few weeks prior. We had some dining issues that needed resolving, so I told them and they did a fantastic job of resolving them. I had a couple of other questions also that they immediately (within 24 hours or so) responded to, including sending me a menu I was interested in, and referring me to a specific person at Royal Caribbean home office to answer another questions. I thought the Concierge were great.