Corona on the Sapphire???

hotshot99

One would think Corona and the Mexican Riviera go hand in hand....

I agree..............but neither the Diamond (1/05) or Island Princess (10/05) has Corona :( Must have something to do with the $$$$.

Dos Equis gave Princess the better deal....................and that's why they have Coke instead of Pepsi.

I am a Corona girl too!!! I had no problem carrying Corona on board!!

Our last two cruises on Princess were out San Juan and England and this time around is from Fort Lauderdale so trust me, I'll be carrying on plenty of corona!! I purchases a small collapsable wheeling cooler to carry my corona right on the ship.

Previously, I always had a case or two of CORONA delivered to the ship from a delivery service. They always wrapped it up nice, and included a couple limes and an opener in each case. It still only cost half of what PRINCESS was charging and there was no hassles. It was always in my room when I boarded...I just iced it down.

Can you walk around the ship with the Corona bottle or is that not cool or smart???

It’s not cool – you’re advertising that you’ve gotten beer from somewhere other than on the ship. It would be like walking through a restaurant with a full bag of food from Taco Bell.

On my last Princess cruise...Corona was sold on the ship.

My Corona was delivered to my cabin by a delivery service, which was completely legal. No one would have ever known anyway.

In the advent of Princess not carrying Corona anymore...I still wouldn't worry about carrying it around. I always pick up a sixer of local beer at ports, and security allowed me to bring it onboard.

IF you are worried...you can always put it in a cup, or carry a bottle coozie.

Either way....after a couple Coronas...you won't care anymore.

Perhaps not, but it’s somewhat disrespectful…other people may want Corona too – are you bringing enough for everyone?

Since Princess stopped selling Corona...it could be viewed that way. I do share...but with 2,000 people...it could be costly! :)

This upcoming 15 day cruise will be a long one without my Corona. I'll learn to live with Dos Equis. When I get to Hawaii...I'm getting some micro-brews! :D

(those RCI bartenders tried to get me hooked on the Foster's oil cans!) :eek:

Got off Sapphire three weeks ago, sorry I don’t recall anything about Corona.

However I did order a “Bud”. I was quite surprised when I was served an aluminum bottle. 16 oz and a small statement that three times the metal was need to make it. Last week we watched the movie “The Island” which is a sci-fi set fifty years in the future. In one of the scenes, this bottle is given a close up.

I am a Corona girl too!!! I had no problem carrying Corona on board!!

I had no idea there was no Corona when we took our first Princess cruise in November. If I had, I would have carried some onboard! It's the ONLY beer I drink! I missed it like crazy!!!! Carnival has Corona, or at least they did last year....maybe if we all complain, and keep requesting it, they will stock it, boy, am I feeling positive today or what? Anyway, I;ll smuggle Corona on board next princess cruise and leave the champagne at home!!!!:rolleyes:

Archived