Does carnival vista pizza

VARINA65

Yes they have lousy pizza.

I guess msc turned you against carnival.i thought the pizza was hit or miss on msc it was good most of the time but they had some burnt ones a couple nights on 16.msc did what I thought wasn't possible it got me booked on another carnival ship.my wife said no more of that.:D

Does anyone know if they limit how many pizzas one person can order at a time? Of course if there is a huge lineup I wouldn't do it, but we'll have 5 people, including a 10 YO boy, crusing and I can see us wanting to get 2-3 pizzas to take back to our balconies to snack later at night, or even mid-afternoon...

So would there be an issue with me asking for 3 pizzas at once (again, assuming I'm not holding up a whole line of people)?

Even if there is a line, yes, you can do that but expect to hear some grumbling or see eye-rolling if you do. Would be better for everyone to be there ordering their own. Kind of like someone at the omelet station ordering 4 omelets at the same time (you hear a collective groan from everyone behind you).