Miami Port

moo57

I used Lyft from Ft Lauderdale Beach to Port of Miami for $43.25 not including tip.. but it was during “surge pricing’.

By comparison, I didn’t want to wait 6 minutes for an Uber or Lyft to reach me after we disembarked..Hopped in a cab that was sitting in front of me. That ride was $120+ tip. Lesson learned, next time I’ll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

SAS Transport is $15pp for a party less than 5. The 5th person allows the price to drop to $13 pp. We have used them multiple times.

I have used SAS many times but after our last experience I would never use their services again:

1. On the way to Miami the driver talked non stop about his political view. Even after being met with stony silence he continued with his pontificating.Then, he dropped us off a block from our hotel because it was located on a one way street and it would have taken him an additional 15 minutes to go around and drop us off at the hotel. We were so eager to get away from this annoying person we gladly hauled our luggage down the block

2. One the way back to Miami, we flew Delta which was the 2nd terminal at the airport. The driver let folks off at the 1st terminal and after we pulled away we heard horns honking and people yelling. Our driver did not secure the latch on the back door of the van and my suitcase had fallen out into the road. It is trashed and will need to be replaced. The driver did not even apologize but made some lame excuse about a blanket that was caught in the latch.

SAS has lost a customer.