Fly Out from Miami

Socal404

Me I would do 12:05 PM without a doubt.

If your ship arrives late. If there is an issue with immigration and customs. I know people think there never is but ask the person whose luggage they went though. If there are longer lines then normal at the airport then you can have an issue with an 11:00 flight so to me better to have less stress and go with the 12:05 PM flight.

Keith

From POM to MIA is about 15 or so minutes in a taxi (flat rate fare of $27+tip); for Uber/Lyft you can save about $10 but will need to wait 5 or so minutes for pick-up. For an 11:05 flight you need to be at MIA NLT 9:30 - and given the TSA chaos that is normal 9:00 would be better. That translates into off the ship, with bags, and clear of customs & immigration by about 8:30-45.

You can do it if you carry your bags off and line up early. I prefer not to worry about making my flight home while cruising, and would opt for the later flight. It's your call - good luck! ;)

I might have already asked this, but can’t find it nor can remember an answer. I have 2 options flying out of Miami, either 11:05 or 12:15. Traveling on Oceania. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I would definitely take the later flight. When we docked in Miami this past December, immigration was limiting the number of persons allowed in the building at a time, slowing disembarkation considerably. Luckily, we had a later flight, so we enjoyed coffee on the ship until 10:00am.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums