MDR Reservations and Shore Excursions

pizzalady1

Usually you can reserve MDR when you book. If you used a TA, then he/she should make those arrangements for you. Shore X can be booked on line and depends on how far ahead you booked. I've booked them as far as a year in advance. Keep in mind that when you book shore X, you pay for them immediately....of course it's fully refundable at any time up to the day before or day of the excursion and the $ is usually put back on the credit card that paid for them. If you cancel them on board you can probably get $ in OBC but I've never done that.

MDR time to dine (1st or 2nd seating or select) is done at time of booking plus the table size.

Shorex can be purchase until 3 days before the sailing date.

About cancellations, I cancel the internet pkg on Jan 8, until today no refund to my CC, if you cancel after that 3 day period the refund is done to you on-board account

I thought that you can now purchase shore ex ahead of time using OBC. Wrong???

I have already selected select dining through my TA. Does the TA also have to make reservations for specific times on each day, or can we do that on line also?

My understanding is that reservations for Select Dining can only be done on board. And yes, OBC can be used for excursions. We usually book our excursions well in advance as some do sell out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can book a Select Dining time online in advance. Go to dining reservations.

I thought that you can now purchase shore ex ahead of time using OBC. Wrong???

I have already selected select dining through my TA. Does the TA also have to make reservations for specific times on each day, or can we do that on line also?

We have made Select Dining reservations online. We usually only make reservations for the first night maybe nights 1 & 2. After that we do the remainder on the ship or more often we just show up when we want to have dinner rarely a wait if more than 2-3 minutes.

Yes you can purchase shore excursions online using OBC, it must be OBC from Celebrity not any OBC that you may be receiving from your TA.