Beverages available in Ocean View Cafe?

PiratessLooksAt40

I can not for the life of me find this info here or on the Celebrity website.

What beverages are offered in the Ocean View Cafe besides coffee?

We will be on the Summit & looking at options for the kids. We got a price drop, but it meant dropping the kids beverage packages. I don’t think they can drink $1350 worth of soda & smoothies. ;) so it was worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Besides coffee & tea they have instant hot chocolate. In the morning there are juices available but I don't drink juice so except for orange juice don't know what the other kinds are. Lunch time they switch to ice tea, lemonade, and fruit punch. Also ice & cold water.

Awesome! My son only drinks water & milk, so the package was lost on him anyway. My girls are teens, and can survive on the cafe drink selection & an allowance for soda/smoothies.

As long as I can fill up their water bottles somewhere other than my stateroom, we’re good to go! (Yes, we fill with the provided cups then fill the bottles. No need to spread germs [emoji854] )

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Celebrity Millennium for 2 weeks in January and couldn't justify buying the non-alcoholic drink package. Some posts said the drinks at the buffet were garbage and we wouldn't be happy.

Well I am happy to say that they were wrong. There are several beverage stations and they do not always serve the same thing. Check them all out. Some had the same orange juice served in the MDR; others had a crappy Tang-like drink. I just looked for the good one.

Some also had lemonade and iced tea which were fine for me. My husband liked a Passion-fruit type drink but not the Tropical Fruit punch which was horrible.

There was also coffee, a nice selection of tea, hot chocolate, milk, skim milk and soya milk. We were quite happy we didn't pay $16.95 or $22.95 per day for 14 days for the drink package. We could always get something to drink at the big buffet or even at the smaller Spa Buffet in the Solarium.