Single soda cost

CheckersMidwest

I've gotten every time and pretty much if I got 4 sodas/day, it was worth it. Plus, being out in the sun I didn't feel it was a big deal if I got another one after it got watered down. We don't usually have a car in the area before we sail, so it's not easy for us to get the 12-packs before sailing. We did it last time since our friends drove and met us there. Yet we still had the BB on my son's card so we could get juice and other things or if I didn't want to go back to the room.

Take your 12 cans and if you have someone going with you have them take 12 cans for you also. We always take on 4 12pks which 2 of those are my kids allotments and they don't drink soda. You can also buy more in the ports you stop at.

I always buy the Bubbles card and I have found that the waiters are not always Johnny of the spot once they realize you are using it so I usually just go up to a bar to get a soda. I generally get about 10 sodas a day.

Edited by Purvis1231
typo

You had to buy it somewhere

Yeah, I did. At the hotel we stay when we come to Miami, there is a conveinence store across the street. Granted, it is more than I pay at home, but $6.99 a 12 pack is a steal compared to cruise ship prices.

Also a liquor store 3 blocks away, but I won't tell you that I pack rum runners in my carry on bag. Opps! My bad.

I have always gotten the Bubbles soda program. I do drink a lot of soda. However, last time, it was too much work sometimes to go get another and I don't feel like I got my money's worth. If I were to just put it on my sign & sale.....how much is a coke?

Prices have gone up to almost $3.