Princess Cays and PRICES question

Netosha

So I found an "excursion" for the PC island. It's $64.99 for the family of 4, all day on the beach with snorkel gear, locker rental and Paddle Wheeler.

I am just wondering if anyone knows prices for the snorkeling gear rental and locker rental at PC. I think I saw it was $25 a person. I may be wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

So I found an "excursion" for the PC island. It's $64.99 for the family of 4, all day on the beach with snorkel gear, locker rental and Paddle Wheeler.

I am just wondering if anyone knows prices for the snorkeling gear rental and locker rental at PC. I think I saw it was $25 a person. I may be wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Princess Cay is Princess's private island. Other than the local market , there aren't any private tour operators . All the food and beverages come from the ship.

We always bring a mask and snorkel, my mask fits perfectly and no one as put their mouth on my dry snorkel. They take up very little room packing. Many islands have very nice beaches you can walk or taxi to and snorkel for free

We always bring a mask and snorkel, my mask fits perfectly and no one as put their mouth on my dry snorkel. They take up very little room packing. Many islands have very nice beaches you can walk or taxi to and snorkel for free

Thanks! I just ordered my family some!! We will just take our own too!

$16 pp is not bad for cruise line rates. It may come with a vest as well. That said if you own masks and snorkel you could use them. The best place to snorkel in and around the small pier. You could get by without fins probably.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Can you explain this please, as someone said there are no excursions on PC. First you say $64.99 for 4 and then you say $25 pp

Can you explain this please, as someone said there are no excursions on PC. First you say $64.99 for 4 and then you say $25 pp

Our cruise includes a stop at Princess Cay and Carnival offers many "excursions." The OP lists $64.99 for 4 for snorkel gear, locker rental, and paddle wheeler. The $25 pp they are asking about is just snorkeling gear and locker rental, no paddle wheeler.

OP - if your numbers are right, you all want to snorkel and don't have your own equipment, then the excursion looks like the better deal even if you don't use the paddle wheeler.

• 1 month later...