room location

jerseymermaid

I am booked for Dec. 2, 2018 on the Regal Princess. We booked a balcony, there will be three adults our stateroom is Marina deck M241. Has anyone had three people in a room this size? How about using the Pull down bed, is it easy to get into?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance,

I have just returned from Regal (1/21-28/2018) in a forward Marina balcony. It was my husband and I and we had the bed in the queen configuration. I believe if there are 3 in the cabin, the beds would have to be in twin configuration for it to work. It will be tight with 3 in the cabin, but I'm sure you can make it work. The closet and drawer space is ample. The balcony is tiny (about 3 feet deep X width of cabin) with only two chairs and a very small table. Doubt there is room for a third chair on balcony.

The two bottom beds have to be in single bed configuration. There is a small ladder to get into the bunk above. Room between bed and ceiling is limited such that an adult cannot sit up without hitting their hear on the ceiling. In the cabin is one desk chair and one stuffed chair. The balcony as noted has two chairs and a small table (small end table size).

You might consider upgrading to a mini-suite where there will be a sleeper sofa, larger room and beds can be in queen configuration. It has a bigger bathroom with a tub and shower. Balcony will be the same as other balconies. The cabin attendant will open the sleeper sofa every night and return it to sofa during the day.

We also will be three in a cabin with balcony on the Crown next week. We are to have beds set up for singles and a roll away added. I assume since this is not the first time for Princess to accommodate three in a cabin I trust they will take care of the logistics of a roll away.

The two bottom beds have to be in single bed configuration. There is a small ladder to get into the bunk above. Room between bed and ceiling is limited such that an adult cannot sit up without hitting their hear on the ceiling. In the cabin is one desk chair and one stuffed chair. The balcony as noted has two chairs and a small table (small end table size).

You might consider upgrading to a mini-suite where there will be a sleeper sofa, larger room and beds can be in queen configuration. It has a bigger bathroom with a tub and shower. Balcony will be the same as other balconies. The cabin attendant will open the sleeper sofa every night and return it to sofa during the day.

took the advice and upgraded to a Mini suite, problem solved. Thanks everyone for your imput.