Princess Alaska cruise question

JP-Cruise

Yes..... they are big about photos, as these are big money-makers.

They have the set-up and schedule down to a T.

At one stop, they have a couple of guys in red and black flannel lumberjack shirts, and as you come to exit the ship, they jump out at you and yell/growl like their axes, like ax murderers. Especially with the one guy on our sailing, with a VERY loud voice and accent, it was very stupid and annoying.

Yes..... they are big about photos, as these are big money-makers.

They have the set-up and schedule down to a T.

At one stop, they have a couple of guys in red and black flannel lumberjack shirts, and as you come to exit the ship, they jump out at you and yell/growl like their axes, like ax murderers. Especially with the one guy on our sailing, with a VERY loud voice and accent, it was very stupid and annoying.

Hahaha! That’s funny! That’s great to know about Hubbard and glacier bay because next summer will be my first time on princess; my second Alaskan cruise. I have free 200 dollar on board ship credit, so I’ll definitely be using it to purchase the Hubbard and Glacier bay photos:)

Hahaha!! Yes, all in fun... But just a little much for me!

I know for sure that the photographers were out in full force at Glacier Bay....

Look for one if you are really interested in Hubbard Glacier... or stop by the photo desk beforehand to get info and let them know you would like to get some pictures.

I know for sure that the photographers were out in full force at Glacier Bay....

Look for one if you are really interested in Hubbard Glacier... or stop by the photo desk beforehand to get info and let them know you would like to get some pictures.

Will do! Thank you very much :)

Or, just ask a fellow passenger to take pictures of you and the glacier using your camera. Honest, it can turn out just as good or better than one the ship's photographer will take.

If you think you'll want a lot of the photos taken by the ship's photographers, look into prepurchasing the all-inclusive photo package. You can get prints of all the photos taken and digital copies as well. It's regularly priced at $199 if prepurchased and $249 on board.

Or, just ask a fellow passenger to take pictures of you and the glacier using your camera. Honest, it can turn out just as good or better than one the ship's photographer will take.

This is what I do, then offer to do the same for them.

Taking your own photos gives you the freedom to reproduce, crop and manipulate the images legally.

Taking your own photos gives you the freedom to reproduce, crop and manipulate the images legally.

It is legal to do the same with Princess photos. If you are worried, just ask Princess HQ for the proper release wording from them.