Almost Live from the Grand Princess

zydecocruiser

Bill, Have a GREAT cruise & Merry Christmas. Let me know it any of the jeans police catch you in the dining room. Be sure to post pictures of your family. Best Buy called & said my laptop was really so I am picking it up on Monday. I will work on getting my pictures posted by the time you get back from your cruise.

senatorgirth, the water in Galveston is not that blue it just looks like it is the picture. It is still brown & muddy.

Wow! What a nice surprise to see these on Christmas Eve! We always stay at that Holiday Inn. Last time our room was on the 7th floor also. Works perfectly for us and we will be there again in three weeks before our first Princess cruise. I can't wait to see the Grand in person. Hope we enjoy it as much as we have the Rhapsody!

Have fun and thanks for sharing!

Wow! If your pre-cruise photos are this great, I can't wait to see the actual cruise photos!

I leave for PC in March and am just now looking at digital cameras. I am a total nincompoop when it comes to anything electronic.(I can barely use a plain old 35mm point and shoot. My photos generally incluse several shots of my feet and the ceiling.) Anybody out there have suggestions for me?

Thanks for the pics. If you can get into someone's suite to let us know what its like, please do. We are in C401. I've seen the virtual tour pics, but its hard to tell from those.

Don't know if you guys will be posting all week, but will be looking, and waiting for your post cruise review. We are staying in the Hilton the night before. Will try to call a few days before to book the shuttle, as my DH likes to be the first one on the ship. This is our first year on Princess, and don't want him to be complaining.

Will need to look at questions tomorrow afternoon - have an early start tomorrow in Belize.

Christmas cont'd

Well, Yule Log (their version) is probably unique to Christmas

sGLNoer60GsKUBVvsTlKMckfvov+y+3p0300.jpg

As would be putting a C/hristmas Tree by the chimmney to show Santa where its's at!

i0RtBHv8OF2siX5SfEcck0+PECqi8CZG0300.jpg

J0xIGGQAn0Ny6CHkMwaBhxkhwbmzOqqi0300.jpg

Welcome to Costa Maya...

2YeU0fJ7PbhlGGTzfPpmFjhnyqB9Uq6f0300.jpg

For the folks too drunk to walk back to the ship (3 were in port today)

HnpHneoluPpIRK64Ce2ja0lObzY5GLT60300.jpg

I'm very new to this board and i'm sorry if I am posting in the wrong area , but I'm just learning this board and how it works ,

we sail the grand princess in Feb , this will be our 2nd cruise , our first being on Celebrity ,

My ?? is this , Do you have any reason to believe or know if they check your luggage before bringing it to your rooms, mind you i will not try to bring anything illlegal on board , I just want to know :) ,

I'm looking foward to this trip as we always go to cozumel , but that will not happen due to wilma but I do look foward to stopping there on this trip to visit some cozumel friends ,

My advice for Cozumel is rent a car and tour the Island ,

Anyhow if someone can let me know if they do a luggage check ,that would be great

anne

Archived