Stateroom Beds not square on end?

Newbie1116

I am traveling, with extended family, (7 of us) on the 12 night cruise, Dec 21 2018, on Serenade OTS.

In looking at available photo's of the beds in the staterooms, the end of the beds (appear) to be (not) square, but rounded on (at least) one side.

My son-in-law is 6 ft, 4in. I'm concerned that he may not get a restful sleep.

Anyone on this forum, who might be as tall as him, have any problems with these beds?

My son is also 6'4"" and has cruised several times with the round corner beds...no problem for him getting a good night's sleep. When you are that tall, I would imagine you feet hanging off some part of the bed is commonplace!!:D

My son is also 6'4"" and has cruised several times with the round corner beds...no problem for him getting a good night's sleep. When you are that tall, I would imagine you feet hanging off some part of the bed is commonplace!!:D

My DH is 6' 4" and even on a Cal. King (which is longer and narrower than a reg. king), his feet hung off the end. I haven't tucked in a flat sheet in 25 years.