Sale on the deluxe drink package?

Sunmist

We just booked our cruise for this upcoming July and would like to purchase the deluxe drink package. I was just wondering if we should wait and see if the price drops or will it always stay the same ($55/day)?

Do they ever have sales on the drink packages?

We just booked our cruise for this upcoming July and would like to purchase the deluxe drink package. I was just wondering if we should wait and see if the price drops or will it always stay the same ($55/day)?

Do they ever have sales on the drink packages?

Make sure you purchase it before board because if you purchase in port there will be sales tax on top of it for the state you are docked in. Plus on my recent Anthem of the Seas it was $2 more per day than full price online of $55/day. I believe they close online purchase a couple of days before the sailing too.

there was a sale about 2 weeks ago that 50% off the second person with amounted to 25% of of each person.

so I purchased then

Unfortunately, the way that Royal Caribbean does their percent-off sales, it's best to ignore the percentage and focus on the net price only.

There have been plenty of times when the drink package is advertised at 20% off, buy-1-get-1-50%-off (which is 25% off each as you noted), and 30% off, all with the same net price in dollars. It's as if Royal Caribbean raises the full retail price before increasing the sale percentage.

I paid $55/day last December. Yours might even go up. If you want it, buy it. If $5 or $10 is going to "make or break" it for you, you probably don't need to purchase it. I on the other hand know that it could be $40 or $60 and I'd still get more than my money's worth. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is $48 a good price for the deluxe drink package, or what about $59 for the drink package plus voom for 1 device?

I got the deluxe and 1 device surf/stream for $55 on Liberty,

that was for a sailing a few weeks ago, purchased about 80-90 day before

Last October, I ended up getting the package for $43 for the Anthem sailing in March. I was somewhat obsessed with checking my planner - looked pretty much every single day. I saw it as high as $55. It was almost a relief when I finally purchased it!

The new bottom price for the Deluxe Drinks package is now $42. Sale Price offerings are inconsistent and are offered based on sales performance, not necessarily sail date. Onboard drink packages can exceed $60/day on certain sailings (holidays).

Do they ever let you just buy one or do you always have to buy 2...

Haven't seen any reports of single pre-cruise purchased being allowed. You may luck out onboard, but I would not count on it.

The new bottom price for the Deluxe Drinks package is now $42. Sale Price offerings are inconsistent and are offered based on sales performance, not necessarily sail date. Onboard drink packages can exceed $60/day on certain sailings (holidays).

I got the package at $39/day for an April Jewel cruise.

• Like 1

Can I ask please are these prices before or after gratuity is included? I have booked deluxe drinks package at approx $44 per person, but then the gratuity pushed it up - I think if we spot it cheaper we can cancel and rebook right?

Can I ask please are these prices before or after gratuity is included? I have booked deluxe drinks package at approx $44 per person, but then the gratuity pushed it up - I think if we spot it cheaper we can cancel and rebook right?

I was quoting prices before gratuity, as I think most in this thread were doing.

We booked ours at $41 per day for next months 9 day Navigator Cruise awhile back...Watched our cruise planner a couple times a week for months. Was shocked to find it...It wasn’t even listed as “On Sale”

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

• Like 1

We booked ours at $41 per day for next months 9 day Navigator Cruise awhile back...Watched our cruise planner a couple times a week for months. Was shocked to find it...It wasn’t even listed as “On Sale”

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums

We also got ours for $41 per day on our upcoming Liberty cruise. We purchased shortly after Thanksgiving.