Bus to Disney

sullyd

4-5 hours at Epcot and you will hardly get to do anything at all at the park. Especially depending on the day. Also, some of the best parts of Epcot are their shows. In my opinion, though the very best thing Epcot does is their nightly Laser/Firework/Illumination show. I think if you tried you would miss out on so much and mostly miss out on the experience. Epcot is a place to take your time and observe all around you.

As someone who worked at Disney world I used to mostly do 4-5 hour trips. As a guest it may seem rushed. Are you an experienced Disney visitor? Do you know your way around? Willing to do single rider lines? Know how far it is of a walk from the back of world showcase to the front of the park? ... I would do it on a heartbeat given the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you are an experienced Disney visitor, 4-5 hours is not going to be enough to do much of anything. If you know your way around and are experienced on the rides and shows, go for it. Even for me (I go to Disney multiple times a year) 4-5 hours at Epcot would go by very fast. But I like to enjoy the sights and sounds of the parks and hate rushing around the parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless you are an experienced Disney visitor, 4-5 hours is not going to be enough to do much of anything. If you know your way around and are experienced on the rides and shows, go for it. Even for me (I go to Disney multiple times a year) 4-5 hours at Epcot would go by very fast. But I like to enjoy the sights and sounds of the parks and hate rushing around the parks.

I agree completely! Add the bus ride from the port to and from Disney - yuck. What a terrible waste of time.

Maybe not what you want to hear..but I wouldn't spend so much money for so little time in the park. When I was on Breakaway they offered R/T bus excursion to Disney Springs. Formally known as Downtown Disney/West End. It gave us 4.5 hours to eat and shop. Was a stress free way to get my Disney fix..

Does it go to Epcot ? What time do meet for departure? Is it worth it ? ( 4- to 5 hrs in Epcot would be great) is it possible? Any info would be great!

I would absolutely do it! We are big Disney people, and would never pass up the chance to spend 4 or 5 hours soaking up the magic of Disney! :D

Thanks for the responses, we went to SeaWorld on dawn 14 years ago w kids a lot of money, wished we went to Disney or Epcot. Anyone familiar with the bus ncl offers and drop off and pick up points?

I am a Disney freak. I go at least once a month and have an annual pass. Ive rented a car and enjoyed the parks but I know exactly what I want to do and have advance fastpasses. It was nerve wracking making sure that I made it back in time. The families on the ship who took the excursion (and busses go to all 4 parks) were disappointed. They had no advance fast passes and only got to ride a few things. If the high cost is worth a few rides and taste of Disney; go for it with the expectations to see a few things.

Thanks for the responses, we went to SeaWorld on dawn 14 years ago w kids a lot of money, wished we went to Disney or Epcot. Anyone familiar with the bus ncl offers and drop off and pick up points?

I'm going to make a radical suggestion that you call NCL's shorex desk and ask them specifically about this. :D (It may even say on their web site, have you checked the actual shore excursion info?)

We haven't done an NCL bus to Disney, but last month we were in Port Canaveral on Anthem of the Seas, and we took RCI's bus to Disney. They dropped us at the Transportation Center, which is at the Magic Kingdom. Anyone wanting to go to Epcot or another Disney park (other than the Magic Kingdom) had to take the monorail (there and then back to the bus), cutting into their time. I have no idea where NCL drops you, but you really need to nail that down to help figure out whether you'll really have enough time at Epcot.

For the naysayers about going to Disney, we had about 5 hours in the Magic Kingdom; we were pretty tired out by then... It was plenty for the day. (Definitely need to use FastPass wisely.)

Another option for Port Canaveral is the Kennedy Space Center, which is simply awesome, and not far from the port. (Had we not recently been to KSC we would have gone there instead of Disney.)