Sheraton Old San Juan

cndcruiser65

I have tried to book a hotel room for the Sheraton Old San Juan for 1 night before our cruise in February 2019 and every site I look at says it is not available. Is it really already sold out or do they not open up rooms until closer to the date. Every other hotel has rooms available.

I have tried to book a hotel room for the Sheraton Old San Juan for 1 night before our cruise in February 2019 and every site I look at says it is not available. Is it really already sold out or do they not open up rooms until closer to the date. Every other hotel has rooms available.

I believe you're a bit too early...keep checking...we just recently got a great rate (using a AAA discount booked directly with the hotel) for Sept 6-7 2018. We have enjoyed this hotel and it's great location.

• 2 weeks later...
We were in OSJ last month and checked out the Sheraton and El Convento for a 2020 cruise. The Sheraton is very handy to the pier but seemed very commercial. El Convento, on the other hand, is sooooooo much classier.

El Convento needs a bit up updating...perhaps then it will be worth the $$$'s...not right now though. JMHO

El Convento needs a bit up updating...perhaps then it will be worth the $$$'s...not right now though. JMHO

We just stayed there last month and it was was lovely. The people couldn’t have been nicer. They even upgraded our room so we had a water view.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just stayed there last month and it was was lovely. The people couldn’t have been nicer. They even upgraded our room so we had a water view.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

So glad you found it lovely...but it still needs updating based on recent price point.

It will show unavailable if you try to book for one night. It is a two night minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It must depend on what day of the week for the 2 night minimum. Just yesterday booked Sheraton Old San Juan using SPG starpoints for one night Jan.28,2019. It is a Monday night.

I made our reservation last year (pre-hurricane) for the Sheraton OSJ (1-night pre cruise stay) using a 3rd party vendor without any difficulty. We'll be checking in Friday, May 11 and checking out Saturday, May 12 though I had heard through others that there might be a 2-night min stay required. Not for us though. Not sure if it was the vendor we used or timing of the reservation.