I just saved with EZ Air

moki'smommy

Our November cruise is booked & I want book our flights through Princess EZ Air - If I book through EZ Air payment isn't due until 45 days out - Should the airfare go down before the tickets are paid for can I get the new lower price & how is it done?

Our November cruise is booked & I want book our flights through Princess EZ Air - If I book through EZ Air payment isn't due until 45 days out - Should the airfare go down before the tickets are paid for can I get the new lower price & how is it done?

You can make changes up to 45 days but need to pay sooner: Flexible - final payment (75 days); Restricted - at booking.

With Flexible airfare you can make changes to flights & airfare before final payment. I’ve never had a lower price between 75 & 45 days so don’t know how that works.

I book Flexible EZair as soon as it’s available & then track options resulting in better flights & much cheaper airfares.

OK, I need some help. I had been getting pretty good airfare on my own for the past many years. I recently booked a cruise under the current promotion, which included the "EZ air" sale. I had my eye on a couple of non stop flights on Jet Blue at a so so cost. Tolerable but, could be a little cheaper. So I booked the cruise, and asked the agent about the air sale, and I got some lame answer about nothing. So when I was done booking on the phone, I went online into my personalizer and pulled up the air tab and put in my air information. And there were the two flights I was looking at for 100 pp RT. I immediately jumped on it and booked it. Now the air through Jet Blue is almost $800. My question is ....going for ward how do you check the airfare on your personalizer? I really don't think it is going less that what I paid....but you never know.

OH, I booked a restricted fare

OK, I need some help. I had been getting pretty good airfare on my own for the past many years. I recently booked a cruise under the current promotion, which included the "EZ air" sale. I had my eye on a couple of non stop flights on Jet Blue at a so so cost. Tolerable but, could be a little cheaper. So I booked the cruise, and asked the agent about the air sale, and I got some lame answer about nothing. So when I was done booking on the phone, I went online into my personalizer and pulled up the air tab and put in my air information. And there were the two flights I was looking at for 100 pp RT. I immediately jumped on it and booked it. Now the air through Jet Blue is almost $800. My question is ....going for ward how do you check the airfare on your personalizer? I really don't think it is going less that what I paid....but you never know.

On the Cruise Personalizer’s Travel Arrangements tab you’ll see your flights. If you click on the green “Add or Modify Flights” option there’s an option on the next page in the upper right hand corner to check for other options before deciding whether to keep your current flights/airfare or to cancel & add a new flight.

Or you can view your cruise’s general information (not through your Cruise Personalizer) and use “Flight Quotes” to check the currently available flights & prices.

If you don’t want to change it through your CP, you can call Princess to make a change. I did this the first time to make sure I didn’t make any mistake and even though I am booked through a travel agent they made the change for me.

We just had to cancel our fall Pacific coastal cruise and opted for an East coast one instead as I'm no longer able to book 2 weeks off due to a job change (a week will have to do!) When the hubby called Princess to make the change, the lady told him about the current EZ air promotion and we were able to secure direct flights from Toronto to Newark both ways for just under $200 each; I'm impressed! We have used EZ air a few times in the past and have never had any complaints - it's nice to have everything taken care of and at a great price! I can't say we have ever flown this cheaply before.

On the Cruise Personalizer’s Travel Arrangements tab you’ll see your flights. If you click on the green “Add or Modify Flights” option there’s an option on the next page in the upper right hand corner to check for other options before deciding whether to keep your current flights/airfare or to cancel & add a new flight.

Or you can view your cruise’s general information (not through your Cruise Personalizer) and use “Flight Quotes” to check the currently available flights & prices.

If you don’t want to change it through your CP, you can call Princess to make a change. I did this the first time to make sure I didn’t make any mistake and even though I am booked through a travel agent they made the change for me.

Thanks for the help. I'm going to copy and paste to word and print this off, so I don't mess up......:confused: Oh is this OK to do if you have the restricted flights and are already paid for?

Thanks for the help. I'm going to copy and paste to word and print this off, so I don't mess up......[emoji782] Oh is this OK to do if you have the restricted flights and are already paid for?

Here’s the EZair statement:

•  
  • Restricted: Cancellations & changes are Allowed. An airline credit memo will be recorded minus applicable fees.

So apparently it’s possible to cancel or make changes but they issue an airline credit minus the airline’s fees which as I recall begin at about $150. The fee might make it not cost-effective and it’s been my experience that Flexible is usually cheaper than Restricted airfares.

Here’s the EZair statement:

• Restricted: Cancellations & changes are Allowed. An airline credit memo will be recorded minus applicable fees.

So apparently it’s possible to cancel or make changes but they issue an airline credit minus the airline’s fees which as I recall begin at about $150. The fee might make it not cost-effective and it’s been my experience that Flexible is usually cheaper than Restricted airfares.

Thanks again, you can't beat the price....so I'm good for now....