I just saved with EZ Air

moki'smommy

I check periodically, usually when something on the boards prompts me. Well, I just saved $21--same flight, cheaper fare. OK, compared to the overall cost of the cruise, this isn't a huge amount. But I figure it is the same flight, why pay more?

Right on Moki's Mom - I am with ya!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey if we keep looking, it can be like my latest "save" which was a total of $3000 on one of my future booked cruises! But I still feel good if it is $20-50 dollars!

And I want to fly business class on my next overseas cruise and EZAir is going to save me a bunch of money on that one, I can tell ya!!

Pooh

I check our EZ Air fares (and cruise fares) nearly every day and have saved several hundred $ per person already. It’s a pain to have to re-choose seats (which sometimes has to be done on the airline’s website) but I take some amount of pride in saving us money on air and cruise fares.

It took me about 4x to change flights to come up with flights that were acceptable to me. Each time, I saved $$$ and got better times and a closer airport. Now the prices are much more. I am going to have my agent ticket the flexible air next week which is a month early but the same flight is $5500 more direct through the airline and they are great times. All other flights have me getting back the next day (30 hours in the air instead of 13 hours). Since I fly from a small airport and there are not many airline choices, I don't expect to find anything better or cheaper. Very pleased with what I currently have.

We have EZ Air booked for our next cruise, if we find a lower price on the cruise and re-fare, does the EZ Air follow the new booking?

From what I understand, it depends.

If you maintain your same booking number, yes.

If you get a new booking number, no.

But still waiting for a definitive answer on this.

I set up a daily alert in Kayak.com for our flights. That way I don't have to keep going back to the Princess site to check current fares.

Works great! When I get an alert the fare has gone down, I head over to EZAir and rebook.

Make sure you don’t miss the EZ Air fare reductions that come about simply because of Princess promotions. The most recent promotion had significant airfare savings. In fact, the air for a cruise we aren’t likely to take after all dropped to FREE.

I set up a daily alert in Kayak.com for our flights. That way I don't have to keep going back to the Princess site to check current fares.

Works great! When I get an alert the fare has gone down, I head over to EZAir and rebook.

Though my prices through EZ Air are not even the same as the ariline's website. Princess is much cheaper.

Though my prices through EZ Air are not even the same as the ariline's website. Princess is much cheaper.

We have flexible one way direct flights to London through EZ Air for $179pp; the fare to book directly with the airline is $420 (still a bargain, but I’d have to pay immediately and it would be non-refundable). After I booked through Princess, I went to the airline’s website and could already see our reservation, though the tickets have not yet been purchased. For all its issues, EZ Air has worked well for us far more often than not.

We have flexible one way direct flights to London through EZ Air for $179pp; the fare to book directly with the airline is $420 (still a bargain, but I’d have to pay immediately and it would be non-refundable). After I booked through Princess, I went to the airline’s website and could already see our reservation, though the tickets have not yet been purchased. For all its issues, EZ Air has worked well for us far more often than not.

We've had great rates with EZ Air for international, good rates for domestic. As you noted, it has worked well.

I can't get direct flights where I live or even flights close to that price but I am pleased with my flight prices compared to what the airlines are listing. I could not afford Business Class if it wasn't for EZ Air. My FF miles proved worthless on this trip.

United's website shows my tickets (but not ticketed). I will make final payment next week.

Make sure you don’t miss the EZ Air fare reductions that come about simply because of Princess promotions. The most recent promotion had significant airfare savings. In fact, the air for a cruise we aren’t likely to take after all dropped to FREE.

Wow!

I doubt Kayak gets into the Princess computer systems and checks what the EZAir prices are, just the prices the airlines charge anyone who books directly with the airline.

I doubt Kayak gets into the Princess computer systems and checks what the EZAir prices are, just the prices the airlines charge anyone who books directly with the airline.

True. But it alerts me to the swings in airline pricing. I have found that comparative to EZAir swings.

Am taking an overseas cruise in 2019 and therefore have been using the same exact cruise in 2018 for airfare comparisions, etc.

At least for this cruise, I have noticed that when the airline's (the one I want to use through EZAir) prices go down, and I go to EZAir, Princess' pricing has gone down too. So I would be thinking that there might be enough of a correlation to at least check EZAir, if you notice prices are dropping on the airlines' sites you are keeping track of.

Pooh