Harmony must-do’s or must-eats?

Hi! I’m traveling with my husband and two kids (ages 6 and 8) on HOTS next Saturday. Give me your must-dos and must-eats!!! Also, we aren’t buffet people so we won’t be frequenting the windjammer. Which spots should we hit for healthier lunch options? We’ve only sailed on the Anthem and really enjoyed the Cafe 270 option.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yea... no buffets for us.

Then you are limited to upcharge restaurants and the main dining room, essentially. But watch out, they sometimes sneak a buffet into the MDR, too. You won't eat at all the other places. Have fun.

Edited by BNBR

Then you are limited to upcharge restaurants and the main dining room, essentially. But watch out, they sometimes sneak a buffet into the MDR, too. You won't eat at all the other places. Have fun.

ALL other food options are serve-yourself?

ALL other food options are serve-yourself?

Is your only adversion who puts it on the plate? You don't serve yourself at other complimentary spots but it's basically buffet food. It's only a technicality that it's not a buffet. It's food sitting out like a buffet, you walk up like a buffet, they grab it and hand it to you as opposed to you grabbing it yourself.

I’d definitely hit up the Solarium Bistro and the Park Cafe, although both could be considered buffet. They are great alternatives for breakfast lunch and dinner (Solarium). Sorrentos does made to order pizza which seemed better quality then the pre made pizza.

You must try Wonderland. The concept can be a little disconcerting to some by throw caution to the wind and give it a go! Remember you’re on vacation. Do not, repeat, do not pass up dessert! It is incredible!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Awesome. Will do! We didn’t try it on Anthem but we will def try it this time!!

There is NO "must do" or "must eat" anywhere. it's all about what YOU like!

Wonderland has some weird stuff, in strange combinations....if you drink enough, you might like it! If you're adventurous, you might like it! There are several threads about it on this site.....if I was wanting to "kill" an evening...I'd give it a try...but my hubby (who is a meat and potatoes sort of guy,) would hate it!

Can someone please explain why Wonderland is soooo different & can be disconcerting to some people?

I have no idea what type of restaurant it is.

Thank you

Google molecular gastronomy cuisine and take a look.

Can someone please explain why Wonderland is soooo different & can be disconcerting to some people?

I have no idea what type of restaurant it is.

Thank you

For non-adventurous eaters, Wonderland might be a bit of a challenge, but we absolutely LOVED it. It's fresh, delicious, interesting food plated very creatively. There were four of us, so the family-style presentation worked perfectly and allowed us to try almost everything on the menu.

We don't routinely eat at specialty restaurants while cruising, but this was a very enjoyable splurge. Put yourself in the hands of your server, and you should have a memorable experience!

• Thanks 1