Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

I appreciate that many folks like that place. It was a madhouse so clearly that is so! But, I want my peel and eat shrimp deveined. That splits the shell and is cleaner and easier to peel. Sorry, that should be a standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your correct, the Rustic Inn is not the place to go for peeled and cleaned shrimp or quiet conversation. It’s impossible to devein shrimp with their shell on. It’s simple to do once you peel them.

You would enjoy the atmosphere much better at Joes Stone Crabs. Another South Florida landmark.

How was the crowd at Rustic Inn. Typically it requires a wait to get a table outside on the intercostal were it is much quieter. Every good ring of the bell requires heavy striking with the mallet on the table.

Most Southern Seafood Restaurants have brown butcher paper for table top and a good bib.

Take care of Harmony as we will be on her next Saturday. My family is from Louisville area although I was born in Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our menu tonight. a3fd56187ae094a807e702f039ba0e60.jpg

But our dining guide will be planning our dining experience this evening. It's all about trust he says. The DH thinks trust is earned... we shall see.

I can't get my wife to go to Wonderland, she isn't much on foo foo type food, were you eat and after the meal feel like you need to hit up the nearest burger joint to eat again. Ha! Let me know if you think it is worth it.

I can't get my wife to go to Wonderland, she isn't much on foo foo type food, were you eat and after the meal feel like you need to hit up the nearest burger joint to eat again. Ha! Let me know if you think it is worth it.

Ha! We thought the same thing! Yet we are having an amazing meal! The plan was crap pizza at sorentos. But that won't be necessary. Our waiter is amazing! So is the food.

Ok. Our dining guide (not waiter) brought out extra shrimp - the best thing I've eaten this week! Then my DD said "this salad is the best thing I've eaten this week". So, he brought the girls more salad he's amazing. Love him!! 7721ddc3a02880fc4c3effda344207e8.jpg

fd98f2bd9000019e899b738331224efe.jpg

I am thoroughly enjoying your review! We will be on HOTS on the 21st! So excited! Please leave any and all tips for us! We too are on the 14 floor!

Entrees did not disappoint. I had the impression the food was too esoteric to be enjoyed. That's just wrong. The entrees were a treat. Beef,

Seafood and vegetarian.

Crispy branzino

433408a9156fc413a4dfc05c49e19656.jpg

a2e8835e04d59ce5904a441569df53a1.jpg

6 hour cooked beef that melted in your mouth!

0603976d5beca15a42f42c245a244acc.jpg

Veggie plate

2db9aa19d0af1315a003f9eda0b2ca66.jpg

Haddock in a bag with mushroom sauce. Amazing!!

what is waiter's name...maybe we will go if I can talk her into it. She wants to go to Izumi, but it seems to be booked, hopefully we can get decent time when we get on board. Enjoy your meal!

Hey Levonfan, his name is Rigor. He was amazing! He brought out more of things we loved. We shared "who liked what (beef, no beef, seafood only, veggies only...) and he did the ordering. The dinner will not be forgotten. Good luck!!! You can get sushi anywhere. This is a once in a lifetime experience.

Great review! Can’t wait for the rest. We board on the 14th for a boys trip, my wife is becoming very jealous that we are on this boat!

Ha! The wife needs to tag along!!' This ship is amazing. Enjoy!

I am thoroughly enjoying your review! We will be on HOTS on the 21st! So excited! Please leave any and all tips for us! We too are on the 14 floor!

Yay!!! One floor up to Mini Bites. The girls new favorite. Really close to the entertainment area. And the buffet. Enjoy!!!

Really enjoying your live review, thanks!

Thank you so much PhoenixCruiser. Thanks for coming along. Let Me know if you have any questions!!

Hey Levonfan, his name is Rigor. He was amazing! He brought out more of things we loved. We shared "who liked what (beef, no beef, seafood only, veggies only...) and he did the ordering. The dinner will not be forgotten. Good luck!!! You can get sushi anywhere. This is a once in a lifetime experience.

Second this. Wife and I really enjoyed Wonderland on Harmony. Thank you for taking us back!

Edited by Husky1987

Dessert was icing on the cake of an outstanding dinner. This was a graduation celebration for the girls and a night they will not forget. Dessert was a spectacle. But, to my surprise it tasted as good as it looked! dd52b9db65aa6c5006a03a6b1aff793d.jpg

The World I believe? Dark chocolate shell with peanut butter inside with a hot caramel sauce. Oh yeah. It was that good!!

33ddee0e76bbd466122e85fd9000b820.jpg

The aftermath once the hot caramel was poured over.

5c76b79e7054c308f7f39560c2ee1fa8.jpg

The forbidden fruit was my fav! I'm pretty sure it had key lime pie inside. Along with a coconut crumble. Delicious!!de6e077ce603e08aadd9d459b3cc54d0.jpg

9f7af2ab54b9c114f49cbb6866005e70.jpg

This "snail" had crazy good sorbet inside.