"Free Ladies Pamper Party"

JC in CA

Looking through the 2017 Patters for our upcoming Alaskan Cruise. I noticed on the first sea day a listing for a "Free Ladies Pamper Party" - "Receive a free DIY mini Facial...." Has anyone done this? Was it mainly a sales pitch? Any info greatly appreciated!

thanks!

-Jerie

Looking through the 2017 Patters for our upcoming Alaskan Cruise. I noticed on the first sea day a listing for a "Free Ladies Pamper Party" - "Receive a free DIY mini Facial...." Has anyone done this? Was it mainly a sales pitch? Any info greatly appreciated!

thanks!

-Jerie

Yes, a sales pitch

thanks!

-Jerie

I went on the CB a couple of years ago. They had people from all the different spa services tell about what they offer, and they handed out dabs of the different steps for a do-it-yourself mini facial, as well as facecloths to clean off the skin cleaner. There might have been champagne at the end.

I went on the CB a couple of years ago. They had people from all the different spa services tell about what they offer, and they handed out dabs of the different steps for a do-it-yourself mini facial, as well as facecloths to clean off the skin cleaner. There might have been champagne at the end.

Thank you!

I go to them every time they're offered. Yes it's a sales pitch, but I win a massage or facial every time I go. So I keep going!

Me too! I went to one of the hair shows last cruise and won a free haircut. It was a fabulous cut and I gave her a nice cash tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thanks!

-Jerie

Do you use pacifiers and rattles as well[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I went to one once where each store or service gave away a prize. They asked me to draw a winning ticket and guess what - I pulled my own ticket - don't know who was more surprised - me or the cruise director! I won a wash and style at the salon.

I went to one once where each store or service gave away a prize. They asked me to draw a winning ticket and guess what - I pulled my own ticket - don't know who was more surprised - me or the cruise director! I won a wash and style at the salon.

I bet you both were! Congrats!