Live from the Bliss - TA 4/21/18

CoffeeGoddess

And here I thought all the weird over-asking requests had been contained to Doug's thread.

Sent from outerspace

Nope they made it to your delightful thread, too! Ignore them and maybe they will eventually do the right thing and call NCL customer service with all these presumptuous questions. What a novel idea!

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app

Yes, I have the UBP, wouldn't cruise without it now!

These keep popping up in the Studio Lounge. Can't imagine why.

53f3520e64ce14da03128e8bd9d596fe.jpg

Yes, mine made it's way there as well about day 3ish after I got sick of it taking up precious counter space. The one Latitudes benefit I wish you could decline.

Sent from outerspace

Nope they made it to your delightful thread, too! Ignore them and maybe they will eventually do the right thing and call NCL customer service with all these presumptuous questions. What a novel idea!

You, know, I understand not calling customers service for some things since we've all seen posts of the sometimes completely wrong answers people get from them. However a lot of these questions just can't be answered unless you have access to NCLs system or a working crystal ball.

Sent from outerspace

Our Platinum tour was the last one of the cruise and actually shouldn't have happened but since I was there, and another lady showed up they did it with just the two of us.

It was really interesting and went quick with just the two of us. I didn't get any pictures except this one. The white bin had whole piglets in it that the butcher was pulling out. That's what the pink is.

9cbf419701d9d42dbe6cecc35428cf26.jpg

Now breakfast with Sue & Doug.

d0049f0f1515d190ddf9416fc79a6740.jpg

Sent from outerspace

Not much to observe up in the Observation Lounge this morning so a nice Buena Vista Coffee is in order.

Sent from outerspace

Buena Vista coffee!! Nice!

I’m heading to San Francisco in 2 weeks, I hope we make it to the Buena Vista. It’s one of my favorite things to do there.

That looks so messy and tacky.

On Celebrity, if some one jusp plopped down a book and towel and walked off and did not return in about 30 minutes, they would remove the items and you could have the chair. Generally if someone used the chair for a period of time then left to get something to eat or go in pool, if they didn't stay too long, then they could keek chair.

Hi all!

Enjoying your trip as well as the other 2 & the Brit one! Getting me excited for Bliss in November.

Could you not turn in the cheap bubbly for something else? I turned mine in for non alcoholic wine once & have heard that others traded for water.

Oh another quick question, how do you think the weather will be on the Nov 3 trip?;p

Looking forward to more of your great pictures & fun times.

~ Jo ~ :)

You, know, I understand not calling customers service for some things since we've all seen posts of the sometimes completely wrong answers people get from them. However a lot of these questions just can't be answered unless you have access to NCLs system or a working crystal ball.

Sent from outerspace

Totally clueless posters, besides being annoying and stupid. I have ordered a crystal balls for you and Doug right after I contribute to your go fund me site.

Could you not turn in the cheap bubbly for something else? I turned mine in for non alcoholic wine once & have heard that others traded for water.

I know you used to be able to do that but I really don't know if you can anymore since they are giving it out for all levels now. Anyways, with the bottle of wine I got for my first Platinum dinner, then the bottle of the good stuff, plus the UBP I really have no need for another bottle of wine.

Sent from outerspace

Laying down a base of absorbent (and easily digestible) carbs before the Oktober Fest.

9a0f3aabb72704796f4e0ae63d75aec2.jpg

Remember how I had said the mac and cheese was so much better in the buffet on day one? Well . . . not so much now.

I took a walk on the chilly waterfront to see if the Cavern Club bar was open and they were taking advantage of the weather to install pendant lights over the bar.

542f788150eeef8d22595a8c31cc1e2b.jpg

So I'm testing out my base in Maltings with an Eastern Legacy.

fba14e637104036e24b5f5f4ea8ee35e.jpg

Sent from outerspace

The District has just ripped the on tap section out of the menus. You get the 10 up there and thats it. So I have a Funky Buddha Floridian while I fill vacation hero cards and wait for Oktoberfest.

f0c591150dccdfffd9c01e9104b71996.jpg

While I was getting my cards from Guest Services I asked where the luggage tags would be set out since there aren't any racks for literature or the tags in the whole atrium. He said they would have them out about 2 days before but couldn't tell me where since they were trying to figure that out themselves.

Oops, someone messed up on the cabinetry orders.

Sent from outerspace

I am enjoying your thread so.....much!! This is making me think about booking the Encore inaugural cruise. Booked on the Bliss December and looking at the July Alaska for myDH’s 75th BD. Don’t think I can wait til December. I’m so happy to see some of our favorite bartenders onboard!! I see you are having a great time. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and don’t let that UBP go to waste. That would be such a shame!!!:p