First RCI cruise....No burgers, no hots, no fries, & pizza is worse than Tombstone

Ask for better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I don’t think they’re capable. But that’s fine. I can certainly live without pizza for a week or two. As an Italian Jersey girl, I’m a bit fussy about my pizza but understand it’s what a person is used to. My sister relocated to NC some years ago. She is known in the family for being a terrible cook. I taught her a simple lasagne recipe that she makes whenever it’s her turn to host Lions Club dinners. They think she’s a wonderful cook. They don’t know any better.

I don’t think they’re capable. But that’s fine. I can certainly live without pizza for a week or two. As an Italian Jersey girl, I’m a bit fussy about my pizza but understand it’s what a person is used to. My sister relocated to NC some years ago. She is known in the family for being a terrible cook. I taught her a simple lasagne recipe that she makes whenever it’s her turn to host Lions Club dinners. They think she’s a wonderful cook. They don’t know any better.
Sure they are. I don't think they understand what we are looking for. Now that can vary. But just let them know how you like it and your be surprised how it can turn out.

Sure they are. I don't think they understand what we are looking for. Now that can vary. But just let them know how you like it and your be surprised how it can turn out.

Let me be honest, I’ve never actually eaten it but the crust looks like cardboard. Can they fix that?

Why do you people who feel your so entitled feel everything has to meet your standards of your life and comment on a pizza. If it wasn't pizza it would be something else. I'm so tired of you people and you know who you are, who feel that they must make a comment on everything that they don't like and put it on social media. Do everyone a big favor and enjoy your cruise and keep your opinions to yourself or to your husband or wife. We don't want to hear about every little thing in your life. What did you do before social media. I'll tell you what you did. You shut your pie hole and just kept living and the world was a better place.

Give us all a break and if you don't like something do what we did before social media, nothing. yes i know CC is a forum for all opinions but for once i'm going to tell all of you my opinion. You're on a cruise and this is something that maybe 98% of the population can't do but you're doing it and sure there might be some minor things that go wrong but that's life. Live with it. roll with the punches. Enjoy your cruise and bite your lip when you feel that urge to complain about something so profound like the pizza you feel was made so wrong and just shut up! This is my opinion only but I'm sure you or another social media binge writer will say something negative about what I said so go ahead and make my day.

Hmmm...that's a little harsh! But that's MY opinion. :halo:

One of the reasons I like Cruise Critic and spend so much time here is that I know I will see ALL kinds of opinions--good and bad. I, for one, appreciate hearing when something is particularly good (or particularly bad), but I also know that pretty much everything is subjective and would still withhold judgment until I tried something for myself.