Laundry washer and dryer directions

broker1217

3 hours ago, rmalbers said:

I didn't read all the replies but my wife said the instructions were only in one spot off to the side so she said one person read the instruction well the other pushed buttons.  This was on octantis exp. 

On five different VO ships, I’ve only seen instrument “translations” on one ship. (Can’t remember now which ship!).😄

4 hours ago, rmalbers said:

I didn't read all the replies but my wife said the instructions were only in one spot off to the side so she said one person read the instruction well the other pushed buttons.  This was on octantis exp. 

That's one way to do it, but I would've taken a picture with my cellphone.....

• 1 year later...

Old thread, but one of the most comprehensive I’ve found on the how of the self-service laundrettes, so thought I’d update it with the laundry directions from Saturn.  Posted in the deck 5 laundrette, I assume the same ones are posted on other decks.

IMG_9712.jpeg

IMG_9709.jpeg

IMG_9710.jpeg

IMG_9711.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bookbabe said:

service laundrettes, so thought I’d update it with the laundry directions from Saturn.  Posted in the deck 5 laundrette, I assume the same ones are posted on other decks.

We leave on Sunday and have a nine hour flight. Hopefully I may have cracked the code by the time we land😂

6 hours ago, gymfreak said:

We leave on Sunday and have a nine hour flight. Hopefully I may have cracked the code by the time we land😂

They are pretty simple once you get that they were designed by a left handed, Bulgarian, crazy man.....

• Haha 3

On 3/13/2024 at 7:14 PM, bookbabe said:

Old thread, but one of the most comprehensive I’ve found on the how of the self-service laundrettes, so thought I’d update it with the laundry directions from Saturn.  Posted in the deck 5 laundrette, I assume the same ones are posted on other decks.

IMG_9712.jpeg

IMG_9709.jpeg

IMG_9710.jpeg

IMG_9711.jpeg

Thanks