*** LIVE *** from Oasis of the Seas - May 6, 2018

... If you have any questions you haven’t already asked, now is the time [emoji4] I’ll try to get to them all...

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Lobster is also served in the windjammer the same Night it is the MDR. Also have as much as you like plus an array of other fish product including prawns and fish cakes. So much choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I can’t confirm this, as I actually had lobster in the MDR on lobster night. I do know however, that if you are dining in a specialty restaurant on lobster night, you can order it there and it will be brought to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard that there is a second aqua show on the Oasis called Splish Splash. I am sailing on the Oasis in July and this show does not come up in my cruise planner for reservations. Do you know if I need reservations for this show?

Thanks

For those of you following me on Instagram, I’ll be posting a short video of the weather today. This is cruise #38 for me, all Caribbean, and this is quite possibly the worst weather I’ve ever seen [emoji15] I guess when you think about it, I’ve actually been quite lucky!

You can find me @ckrobyn on Instagram if you’d like to see the video...

Sorry your having bad weather for your last day, that's such a bummer! We were on Freedom during Sandy & followed it into port, so that was the worst we had ever seen it, really rockin ! Last year we were on Oasis when Irma was coming & ended up with 3 extra days with 1 extra port, no bad weather, Capt. kept us far away from the storm, it was GREAT !

Thanks for your review, really good job.

I heard that there is a second aqua show on the Oasis called Splish Splash. I am sailing on the Oasis in July and this show does not come up in my cruise planner for reservations. Do you know if I need reservations for this show?

Thanks

If there was a secondary Aqua Show, I didn’t see it listed in the compass - although it’s possible I missed it [emoji848]

It’s so hard to try and get to everything, and sometimes there are conflicts with stuff already booked!

Sorry your having bad weather for your last day, that's such a bummer! We were on Freedom during Sandy & followed it into port, so that was the worst we had ever seen it, really rockin ! Last year we were on Oasis when Irma was coming & ended up with 3 extra days with 1 extra port, no bad weather, Capt. kept us far away from the storm, it was GREAT !

Thanks for your review, really good job.

The weather has improved since my earlier post. The skies are much more clear and the wind isn’t howling (at least I don’t hear it through the balcony sliding door!) But yah, it’s a bummer to walked up to what I did first thing this morning ☹️

Sure sounds like you’ve had a few weather adventures of your own!!!

Thanks

We saw that last December on Oasis. I think it might have been part of top tier party but not sure. Anyway, no reservations were required.

Thanks

It doesn’t require reservations and it was on day 5 at 12:45 this sailing. It was a pretty good show. Our aqua show Monday was only 20 minutes long because of the weather and they never dived from the top.

It doesn’t require reservations and it was on day 5 at 12:45 this sailing. It was a pretty good show. Our aqua show Monday was only 20 minutes long because of the weather and they never dived from the top.

Thanks for the update.

Our Aqua Show was on day 2 and the weather was perfect so we saw the entire show, all 45 minutes of it [emoji1303] The high divers did their thing and it was pretty amazing.

Did you try and catch another show??

Thanks for the update.

Our Aqua Show was on day 2 and the weather was perfect so we saw the entire show, all 45 minutes of it [emoji1303] The high divers did their thing and it was pretty amazing.

Did you try and catch another show??

We were at the late show and we assumed it was the weather because it only lasted about 20 minutes. We had seen it a couple of times so we didn’t go again. We took the kids to comedy dive show and they got to see the high dives, so they were good.

Thank you

It has been an awesome week cruising along with you robyn! You look to have had a great time regardless of the weather which is what it is about. Thanks again for all the updates and helping us back on land stay sane!

It has been an awesome week cruising along with you robyn! You look to have had a great time regardless of the weather which is what it is about. Thanks again for all the updates and helping us back on land stay sane!

Thank you so much!

We’ve actually had really good weather with the exception of part of day 1, and of course today, so I really can’t complain. The compass each day said scattered thunderstorms- we dodged them [emoji6]

I’m so glad you’ve enjoyed following along!

Well, I decided to make myself a Cosmo in your honour Robyn. Thank you for taking us along. It's been great following.

Have a safe travel back.

dp

VNouevMTHC3DYN2C2

Dm6-uSgkquAvXhOxMgcB66TChuloyFAmsALZZsRgyBbuB9V7udHw73OhSQKcOuaQSQuU9XXJpMa2ueYA0dNtZT51-9WQb8F_O7GGxqEqIH-aiEuHpey1UZZfQBc1e3x68QG5uV5s2O8agD069KYtDGZUeUqIQ5hDjbR4UOVWQHPu0ESj1QWgEPx_l0YuqKpzYZYvsSMq84DYEadJODkdGS9ci4Srlb7kpD-PKHSACWpp8H8vJW4yiqLFPelnhBplTc6HpR_LmSPpO1hQ9iu1l775XPMKEPlmqLrOckvdmNJNQ7qTj0yL3r2v4iUQsb3Nf3Thd9nCQxUqn615kYdK7DOPY_D1QnjCSFPwbaOq8peZCR3ZLpgYU0fB-8eAqO8z3OwTGCDylGoKr8jsDeRliLVYR9VlThybOUJ0NoWwG5hLV1YKtFyeenxt2H8ZJyhq5gdiqw0jnMsX9_0YxyURDgHWaFFAIGiCAHad-VlTbtGlIqabe3gwDhMOoqCZf0wV6KcKxsZnKDuYAWL5Ea0L0Brfi2USwdsjARCZ26U4etr2dpjQxTBfxIHMGW2Njv3QvArwVYsbWs8CiomCIayxjNKWQbFd21wqCRnCbGU=w1334-h750-no

That looks so good! I’ll raise my glass in the DL a few hours from now and toast a really great week onboard!

Our flight back to Toronto leaves MCO at 6:40pm, we will have a bit of time in Orlando tomorrow [emoji4]

Thanks

No reservations for this show.

If there was a secondary Aqua Show, I didn’t see it listed in the compass - although it’s possible I missed it [emoji848]

It’s so hard to try and get to everything, and sometimes there are conflicts with stuff already booked!

But I told you about it and also told you it was just as good as the main aqua show and much better that the secondary show on Allure.....:rolleyes:

We saw that last December on Oasis. I think it might have been part of top tier party but not sure. Anyway, no reservations were required.

That was not Splish Splash. Oasis puts on a third show for the top tier event. That ship does a phenomenal job with its water theater.

But I told you about it and also told you it was just as good as the main aqua show and much better that the secondary show on Allure.....:rolleyes:

Uhm [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

I know you told me [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

I said I didn’t see it listed in the compass [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Well today isn’t a total weather wash-out [emoji4] Here’s a balcony shot taken moments ago

be2de6389685b318b87a942ac151f376.jpg

400f78f61a463c429c6ecbd9ff3eb6ec.jpg

Just an FYI - the surface of the outdoor areas on the Boardwalk and Central Park are treacherous when wet [emoji15] Many people sliding and even falling in spite of the “slippery when wet” yellow pylons.