Grand Vista Suites

suekel

I don't know if they are the largest but they are very big. You get two lounges and a full size table with 4 chairs and have plenty of room to move around. There is a beam that gets talked about a lot but it in no way impedes the use of the balcony. There is a stairway to the outside of either of the Vista suites that is only for emergencies or maybe crew use (never hear any noise) and only one cabin to the inside of the suites. The suites are at the end of the hall and are very quiet. D736 or D737 are both great rooms if you can find them available.

thank you. I have a window suite booked but the prices of the vista's has come down so I'm thinking of switching. And yes, both of those are still available. Just waiting for my cruise planner to call me back!

The balconies on the Dolphin deck Vista suites are larger than those on Emerald deck and the wake noise is less one deck up. D736 and D737 are the best Vista suites on the older Grand class ships, IMHO. The newer Grand class ships with the Riviera deck added also have Vista suites on Caribe deck. Haven’t been in one of those so I can’t compare with the Dolphin deck Vista suites.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

i upgraded myself to D737. It's gonna be nice.

You're going to love it!! We had D736 on the Grand for 15 days to Hawaii and loved it. Very quiet area and fantastic wake view. We lived on the balcony. ;p

Great move!

The Caribe stern Vista suites are on all Grand class and Crown class ships. We don't like them as much as they are not as deep, have two beams, and don't have the corner.

Vista Suites on the aft of the Grand are a little different, depending on the deck. Dolphin deck has the largest balcony. Caribe deck has a smaller balcony but has a desk in the living area that the other does not.

The balconies on the Dolphin deck Vista suites are larger than those on Emerald deck and the wake noise is less one deck up. D736 and D737 are the best Vista suites on the older Grand class ships, IMHO. The newer Grand class ships with the Riviera deck added also have Vista suites on Caribe deck. Haven’t been in one of those so I can’t compare with the Dolphin deck Vista suites.

I had an error in my post above. There are also Vista suites on the Caribe deck of the older Grand class ships.