Ultimate Dining Package - Symphony of the Seas

• 1 month later...

I'm sailing on Symphony in September (Mediterranean) and again in November (Caribbean). The dining packages do not show up on the Sept Med cruise but do show up for the November cruise out of Miami. I spoke with RCCL and found that because the Mediterranean cruises have dual embarkation/debarkation (some people get on/off in Barcelona, others in Rome) it messes up their system for the cruise planner. So the packages will only be available for purchase onboard. I will post again after I go to let you know if that holds true!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sailing on Symphony in September (Mediterranean) and again in November (Caribbean). The dining packages do not show up on the Sept Med cruise but do show up for the November cruise out of Miami. I spoke with RCCL and found that because the Mediterranean cruises have dual embarkation/debarkation (some people get on/off in Barcelona, others in Rome) it messes up their system for the cruise planner. So the packages will only be available for purchase onboard. I will post again after I go to let you know if that holds true!

20a432a6adbd832dc2fa1690b27648b2.jpg

Package prices on board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20a432a6adbd832dc2fa1690b27648b2.jpg

Package prices on board

Is this the same picture that you mentioned that melody had in her review? Because the 5-night package is showing online (no discount) at $125 per person. Not sure what RCCL means by a 40% discount.

Also, can someone please direct me to melody's review? I can't find it. Thanks!

That sheet is confusing...It say "Price includes 18% gratuity and 10% VAT" but in the Terms and Conditions it says "An 18% gratuity and 10% vAT is additional and will automatically be added to the guests check."

Anyone know which is correct $112.64 total or $112.64 + 18% + 10%?

Is this the same picture that you mentioned that melody had in her review? Because the 5-night package is showing online (no discount) at $125 per person. Not sure what RCCL means by a 40% discount.

Also, can someone please direct me to melody's review? I can't find it. Thanks!

They mean the package is 40% less than if you purchased 5 specialty restaurant meals separately