Which HoHo in Barcelona

We went with the blue bus but others like the red bus. The determining factor for us was that from Placa Catalunya the blue bus took us past Casa Battlo and Mila, then Sagrada Familia and then Parc Guell in pretty quick order.

I've done both, and would agree with caripoo - they are both good. The red bus has the benefit of doing more of a circular route with it's green itinerary (and since this stopped right outside my hotel, was very handy). Both are easy to find and have clearly marked stops throughout.

I would give the red one (City Tours) the slight edge because it stops right outside Sant Pau Recinte Modernista - which was designed by the person Gaudi studied under and is beautiful in its own right. It's not much of a walk from Sagrada Familia where the other one stops, but it's better to be dropped off there, imo.

Make sure you book your Sagrada Familia tickets well in advance, if you're going there - they sell out days ahead!

So you are all recommending this company, right?

https://www.barcelonabusturistic.cat/en

Not this company, right? https://www.hop-on-hop-off-bus.com/barcelona/barcelona-hop-on-hop-off-pass_5850

Thanks!

I would certainly recommend (and glad I opted for ) Barcelona HOHO (red bus).

The Turistic Bus (blue bus) is city owned and at each stop we saw crowds of people waiting and upset and could't get on ... way too crowded.

I would certainly recommend (and glad I opted for ) Barcelona HOHO (red bus).

The Turistic Bus (blue bus) is city owned and at each stop we saw crowds of people waiting and upset and could't get on ... way too crowded.

Thank you for that tip!

Thank you for that tip!

You are so very welcome....no need to pre-purchase tickets...you can easily purchase when you first hop on...if you happen to be a senior ask for the discount. Enjoy !!