Wonderland or 150 CP for anniversary dinner?

DH and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary on Harmony and are debating between Wonderland and 150 Central Park for dinner on the actual day. We haven't been to either restaurant. Neither of us is a picky eater, but DH is definitely more adventurous than I am. Taking into account the whole experience, which would you choose? We probably won't go to the other restaurant on a different night as we've already allocated the money we budgeted for "extras" elsewhere.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hopefullly your anniversary is not on the first day of the cruise. We ate in Wonderland (Harmony) on Night 1 and found that most of the other guests were dressed as if they were going to a cookout after a day at the beach...without changing. We learned a valuable lesson.

Another negative was that there were two screaming babies in the restaurant (we went at 6pm).

We have eaten at Wonderland several times and we will now only consider a booking on a formal night later in the evening.

Is there outside seating at 150 CP? If there is would you recommend sitting inside or outside for a romantic dinner?

Depends on the weather. Sometimes it's uncomfortably hot and humid in Central Park.

Hopefullly your anniversary is not on the first day of the cruise. We ate in Wonderland (Harmony) on Night 1 and found that most of the other guests were dressed as if they were going to a cookout after a day at the beach...without changing. We learned a valuable lesson.

Another negative was that there were two screaming babies in the restaurant (we went at 6pm).

We have eaten at Wonderland several times and we will now only consider a booking on a formal night later in the evening.

Just what do you wear to Wonderland. How does what others wear affect your experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just be sure that Wonderland is an option for the 3-night dining package. I have heard some say that Wonderland is not an option for some of the packages but I'm not sure which exclude it. Just double check first.

Wonderland is included in the 3 night dining packages.

Wonderland is included in the 3 night dining packages.

Thanks for the confirmation. I did look at the fine print and Wonderland wasn't mentioned in the exclusions... but you never know with RCCL!

Sent from my iPad using Forums