Gift Cards

You can use them for anything! Cruise fare, excursions, Cheers, gratuities, anything Carnival-related. Either use them to purchase excursions, drink packages, gifts, whatever online or add them to your Sign and Sail account when you board.

They are gift cards, just like the gift cards you would buy for any retailer or restaurant. You can use them to pay for your cruise, purchase items pre-cruise (excursions, Fun Shops purchases, prepay grats, etc), or apply them to your S&S account on board. I purchase them at a 10% discount from AARP Rewards for Good, saving 10% on my cruise.

They are gift cards, just like the gift cards you would buy for any retailer or restaurant. You can use them to pay for your cruise, purchase items pre-cruise (excursions, Fun Shops purchases, prepay grats, etc), or apply them to your S&S account on board. I purchase them at a 10% discount from AARP Rewards for Good, saving 10% on my cruise.

Are AARP gift cards only available at certain times? Mom is a member, and would love to save money.

You can use them for anything! Cruise fare, excursions, Cheers, gratuities, anything Carnival-related. Either use them to purchase excursions, drink packages, gifts, whatever online or add them to your Sign and Sail account when you board.

Where can you fund the gift cards other than AARP?

They're popular because of the discount. Recently ebay was offering them for 15% off (limit 3). AARP and All State constantly offer them for 10% off. I used my $300 at 15% off and combined it with a 10% off card to pay for cheers on an upcoming cruise. It was going to cost like $360 and it cost me like $308 after the discounts.

Carnival Gift Cards may be purchased online at carnival.ourgiftcards.com, onboard our fleet or at approximately 9,000 retail locations.

I know some grocery stores like Kroger also carry the cards but more than likely those are not sold at any discount.

Smart grocery store shoppers will wait for a triple or quadruple loyalty or gas points promotion to stock up on gift cards. It may not be a percent off the GC purchase but it is saving them something.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Forums mobile app