Leaving for Galapagos on Xpedition tomorrow!

silver03

Silver03,

Have a great trip! We are scheduled for Xpedition next March. We would be very interested in reading your review of the ship, the trip and the food. Also would like your impresions of Quito and your flight down to Equador.

Jag

Jewel,British Isles and Fjords,June05

Xpedition,galapagos,March05

Granduer of the Seas-New years,Western Carrib,Dec03

Constellation-Baltics,july03

Century-Easter,Western Carrib,April02

Volendam-4 of July,Alaska,July01

Have a wonderful trip. We are booked for this in Dec. 2004. Look forward to your review. It will great hearing from someone that has done this with Celebrity.

Mary Ann

Sea Princess 1/01

Princess Alaska 8/96

Emerald Seas 12/83

Crown Princess 3/02

Coral Princess 12/02CANCELLED

Celebrity Summit 12/09/02

Celebrity Infinity 5/03

Pacific Princess Alaska 8/14/03

Infinity South America 2/29/o4 & 3/14/04

Constellation 10/11/04

Celebrity Expedition 12/03/04

I'm soooooo jealous!!!! Please make sure you let us know how it is. This is my dream cruise...someday!

Century Western Carribean 05/08/04

Constellation Southern Carribean 02/12/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2005;02;12;23;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

We would love to hear about this cruise. Have a wonderful time.

Karen & Paul

kmbix56@wmconnect.com

8_3_23.gif

http://community.webshots.com/album/124134511FOjEih

Infinity

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;06;27;17;45;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Galaxy B2B 10/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;10;16;17;45;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Mercury 03/04

Radiance 01/04

Summit 09/03, Infinity B2B Hawaii 03/03,Infinity 10/02,

Maasdam 07/02, Sun Princess 03/02,Maasdam 11/01,Statendam 07/01,Dolphin 1990?

Have a wonderful time and please check out for us the problem (cost?) of wet suit and flipper rental and add it to your review of the trip when you return. Anxiously waiting for it and wishing you only the most fantastic of experiences. Maxine (Scheduled for Sept.)

I, too, am looking forward to your report. I am currently booked for April 2005.

I am most curious about Day 4 of the cruise at Bartolome in which there are no excursions scheduled for that morning. What did you do that morning? Did you go to Santa Cruz Island twice as stated on the itinerary? Did you feel this was redundant?

How was the snorkeling? I was told by my travel agent snorkelilng equipment is provided including wet suits. Is this true?

I'm anxiouosly awaiting your report. Thanks in advance for sharing your experience with us!

We just returned...in response to a few questions before our review comes out, this is an all inclusive trip-no charges for wetsuits (delivery to be this week) or any other related stuff. On Bartolome, (as all days) you have 2-3 options. High, Mid and low intensity. Here you will go to the Crater dome hike, zodiac rides looking at sea life, sea-lions etc. Snorkeling everyday is an option-I swam with sea lions (actually THEY played with me) almost every snorkel. AWESOME to say the least

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skyscraper:

We just returned...in response to a few questions before our review comes out, this is an all inclusive trip-no charges for wetsuits (delivery to be this week) or any other related stuff. On Bartolome, (as all days) you have 2-3 options. High, Mid and low intensity. Here you will go to the Crater dome hike, zodiac rides looking at sea life, sea-lions etc. Snorkeling everyday is an option-I swam with sea lions (actually THEY played with me) almost every snorkel. AWESOME to say the least<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Lori! icon_biggrin.gif

Good to see you posting on Cruise Critic. This is my favorite board.

Where will you post your Xpedition review? Did you take your kids, too? It's good to know they have levels of activity, maybe we aren't too old after all! But then again, Alaska and Hawaii are calling our names again right now icon_wink.gif

Will watch for your review icon_cool.gif

Char

click <a href="mailto:gaultchar@aol.com">here</a href> to send me an e-mail

Hi Char! Actually this is Barry her lesser half icon_wink.gif We don't usually post but this was tooooo cool of a trip to not share some basic info. Kids stayed home-in fact,as this product unfolds I beleive you will see a 10 and older policy soon. I know my eight and maybe my ten would have been Gameboying waaay to much on this trip. It's intense!!! oh yes-because of the strict (and well deserved)policies about self promotion we won't be posting here probably because the review has our take on the product as we see it...sooo I can email you our site that will have the pics and review. icon_wink.gif

K?

Hey Barry icon_biggrin.gif

No need to email me. I am well aquainted with your site and lovely Lori! icon_smile.gif (she has a nice file on us icon_wink.gif) I'll just check in from time to time. It sounds so interesting--if only we were 10 years younger! The Antartic is another one we would enjoy, but don't think we'll be seeing it either icon_frown.gif

Cruising is the only way to vacation icon_cool.gif

Char

LOL! Thanks for the kind words Char. I believe we have a seperate file cabinet just for you icon_wink.gif I will email you because the site is seperate from our regular site though...so when it''s up I'll email ya!

[This message was edited by Skyscraper on 06-17-04 at 09:03 PM.]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skyscraper:

LOL! Thanks for the kind words Char. I believe we have a seperate file cabinet just for you icon_wink.gif I will email you because the site is seperate from our regular site though...so when it''s up I'll email ya!

[This message was edited by Skyscraper on 06-17-04 at 09:03 PM.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks icon_biggrin.gif I'll be watching for it!

Char

Certainly yes...I will be happy to email any who are reading this thread and that ask-I suppose that's ok for the board rules?? Is it? But I do need an email address as it is probably not proper to post it here. It will not be used against you in any way.icon_wink.gif

Hi Barry! I also can't wait to see your review! Please email me the site. My email address is below. Bob and I so enjoyed cruising with you and Lori in February (even though the weather was tacky). We just returned from our Century caribbean cruise and it was fabulous! icon_biggrin.gif Like Char, I also wish I were younger. I would love to do that cruise.

Garry (and Bob)

Century Western Caribbean - 6/5/2004 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;5;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Galaxy Transatlantic - 9/3/2004 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

click <a href="mailto:gkm278@comcast.net">here</a href> to send me an email

Hi Barry,

So excited to see your comments about this cruise! We're booked for November and getting psyched. I would also love to see your review! Thanks!

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">click <a href="mailto:marla@westberg.ws">here</a href> to send me an e-mail</pre>

Marla

[This message was edited by disneygal on 06-18-04 at 09:12 AM.]

Well now Bob, look who's talking! icon_eek.gif Barry, we both hope we can sail with you and Lori again. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Garry (and maybe Bob--maybe not!) icon_wink.gif

Century Western Caribbean - 6/5/2004 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;5;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Galaxy Transatlantic - 9/3/2004 countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;9;3;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

click <a href="mailto:gkm278@comcast.net">here</a href> to send me an email

Archived