need bedbug free hotel Orlando

liv4dalord

In August I will be returning to Port of Tampa, renting a car and flying out of Orlando the next day. I always check bedbug reports and there are so many in the Orlando area. Does anyone one have a suggestion for a clean hotel. I will have a rental car. It does not have to be in Orlando

Stop living in fear and pick any name brand that fits your location and budget needs. We spend 40-50 nights per year at hotels and have never checked "bed bug reports".

Agree. The bedbug reports are so...vague is a nice word. And if they really exist, the hotel typically jumps on it, as such a report can be devastating, business wise. It may be limited to one or two rooms.

In August I will be returning to Port of Tampa, renting a car and flying out of Orlando the next day. I always check bedbug reports and there are so many in the Orlando area. Does anyone one have a suggestion for a clean hotel. I will have a rental car. It does not have to be in Orlando

Where does a person find a bedbug report?

I have been staying in hotels for 40 years, never had one with bedbugs.

No need to worry.

• 2 weeks later...

Bed bugs do not spontaneously generate; they are brought into hotels by guests, and even the cleanest, most expensive hotel could sometimes have them; a room in any hotel could be bed bug free one night and be infested the next.