Is Michael Jackson show still on the Divina?

ready2cruzagain

I read in a couple of threads on here that the Michael Jackson impersonator show had moved to the Seaside but now I can't find the threads even by doing a search.

So, is the Michael Jackson impersonator show still on Divina or did they move it to the Seaside?

This was on the Seaside when we were on board a few weeks back. Can't comment on whether or not there's still an equivalent show on the Divina but from speaking to a couple who'd sailed on Divina last year it was the same MJ impersonator.

I must add he was very good, thoroughly enjoyed the show.

This was on the Seaside when we were on board a few weeks back. Can't comment on whether or not there's still an equivalent show on the Divina but from speaking to a couple who'd sailed on Divina last year it was the same MJ impersonator.

I must add he was very good, thoroughly enjoyed the show.

Thanks but I am still trying to figure out if they replaced him with someone else and still have the show on the Divina.

Just come off the Divina (Thursday) First time on MSC, fabulous Michael Jackson Tribute show amongst other top class entertainment.

. I have seen a few bad reviews lately for Divina but getting excited now for some good entertainment. Thanks for posting.