Hotel recommendations with cruise parking in Ft. Lauderdale.

suzyed

Call Park N Go at 888-764-7275. They’re usually very accommodating.

I love the fact you get a discount if you prepay but can get a refund if you cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree! It's a good company and I also have a frequent parker card.

Have you seen the monkeys that live in the trees near there? :D

I agree! It's a good company and I also have a frequent parker card.

Have you seen the monkeys that live in the trees near there? :D

Seriously??

We’ve never even noticed trees!

We get off 595 and 30 seconds later we’re pulling into the lot. Where are the trees? We’ll make a point of looking for them.

Seriously??

We get off 595 and 30 seconds later we’re pulling into the lot. Where are the trees? We’ll make a point of looking for them.

The trees are just as you enter the lot.

giphy.gif

Seriously??

YES!!! LOL! The shuttle driver pointed them out as we were driving in to pick up our car! The trees are on the left...some people were feeding them so that how we got to see them...ps, you're not supposed to feed them! LOL!

YES!!! LOL! The shuttle driver pointed them out as we were driving in to pick up our car! The trees are on the left...some people were feeding them so that how we got to see them...ps, you're not supposed to feed them! LOL!

We’ve only been parking there for about five years. It would have taken another five to know the trees, let alone the monkeys.

Now I really am antsy for April to come!

We’ve only been parking there for about five years. It would have taken another five to know the trees, let alone the monkeys.

Now I really am antsy for April to come!

LOL! I couldn't believe it myself!

Looking for a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale that will allow us to leave our car for 7 nights while we are cruising.

We have cruised many times out of port everglades and have always parked at the cruise port.

http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/parking-rates/

We drop our bags off right at the ship check in and I then go park the car. It is worth it to me to pay the $15/day to have my vehicle out of the hot Florida sun. The big advantage is when you obtain your bags upon your return a porter will assist you with the bags, get you thru customs quickly and bring your bags to your vehicle in the garage and lift and load them for you. Well worth the tip rather than having to schlep bags to a hotel parking lot even if it is free.

Just my $.02

Howard

We have cruised many times out of port everglades and have always parked at the cruise port.

http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/parking/parking-rates/

We drop our bags off right at the ship check in and I then go park the car. It is worth it to me to pay the $15/day to have my vehicle out of the hot Florida sun. The big advantage is when you obtain your bags upon your return a porter will assist you with the bags, get you thru customs quickly and bring your bags to your vehicle in the garage and lift and load them for you. Well worth the tip rather than having to schlep bags to a hotel parking lot even if it is free.

Just my $.02

Howard

It's free, inside, 1/2 the price of Port Everglades parking and only 5 minutes away. :)

It's free, inside, 1/2 the price of Port Everglades parking and only 5 minutes away. :)

What’s free, inside, and 1/2 the price of Pt Everglades parking and only 5 minutes away? I missed that post!