30% Off Deluxe - Diamond Plus

Fellow D+ members... Need advice from those of you who purchase deluxe beverage package on sailings - is it worth it to wait and use the 30% off - reading mixed reviews saying it's actually more than some of the online deals. Any experience with this? Thanks in advance!

Very had to determine without knowing what the price of the package will be on your cruise. However, if you estimate the price onboard at $60 (again, not a sure thing), you would have to find a pre-cruise price below $42 to make it worth buying pre-cruise.

Fellow D+ members... Need advice from those of you who purchase deluxe beverage package on sailings - is it worth it to wait and use the 30% off - reading mixed reviews saying it's actually more than some of the online deals. Any experience with this? Thanks in advance!
Plus onboard you can decide when you want to start the package. On our upcoming TA all the ports are over the first few days...so waiting for sea days can make the package more affordable.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Plus onboard you can decide when you want to start the package. On our upcoming TA all the ports are over the first few days...so waiting for sea days can make the package more affordable.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

How far into a 16 night sailing can you wait and still get the 30% discount for the package for the remaining days?

On my Allure cruise last month, I never saw the price less than $47 per day which was 25% off. I did order it online as I wanted everything paid for before the cruise. I know I could have gotten it for a bit less onboard, but it wasn't worth it to me.

Now, I see for next year, the price on Allure seems to be $66 per day onboard. I am leaning to waiting until I board as I will have a great deal of OBC and will use it for that.

Im three days until Diamond so no discount for me but I booked my Allure cruise about 15 months or so ago and the best price I saw the alcohol package was for $42 on Black Friday. I purchased five alcohol packages and one refreshment package that day and never saw it less and always look. I may have actually purchased on Thanksgiving now that Im thinking about it but either way it was Royals Black Friday sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums