Harmony of the seas shampoo/conditioner

Hi! Inexperienced cruiser here. I assume the cruise ships provide toiletries. What is the brand used on the harmony of the seas? Is it name brand? If not, are they pretty high quality? Trying to decide if I need to bring my own shampoo/cond. thanks!

Mia:cool:

There's just a bottle on wall of shower labeled "shampoo" and then basic bar soap--1 for sink, 1 for shower. DH finds that perfectly fine, I bring mini bottles of my own!

Also, unlike hotels, they don't provide pen/paper so I would pack pens and either a little note pad or stickies just in case you need them.

The posters are right. You can use the stuff in the shower or you can try asking your room steward for the little plastic squeeze bottles. They are made by some company called Bio Energy cosmetics by Albatross. One bottle says MOISTURIZE, one says SHAMPOO. I personally don't like them. My husband will use it just cuz. I bring my own stuff because it's bad enough dealing with humidity hair (think POOF), I won't deal with "stuff". LOL Long story short---bring your own.

There's just a bottle on wall of shower labeled "shampoo" and then basic bar soap--1 for sink, 1 for shower. DH finds that perfectly fine, I bring mini bottles of my own!

Also, unlike hotels, they don't provide pen/paper so I would pack pens and either a little note pad or stickies just in case you need them.

Paper usually isn't a problem on RCI...I use the back of all those useless in cabin upsales next cruise, spa etc etc.

Paper usually isn't a problem on RCI...I use the back of all those useless in cabin upsales next cruise, spa etc etc.

too funny but your are totally right! they give us so much useless paper, it is insane. My garbage can gets full very quickly. Only thing I want is my Compass, the rest I toss.