Missed the kids sail free, any idea when that happens again?!

TRACK THE PRICES

You're in a good spot now to do this as you haven't booked anything yet but likely know the dates/ports/ship you want to sail with.

Pretend book it now and remember what the price was without the sale.

The banner may say Kids Sail Free in the future.... the price however may stay the same...........

My hubby wasn't able to get the dates off approved until after the recent sale ended. Any idea when the next kids sail free will be?

If you are booking a refundable deposit under US/Canadian rules, you can book now, and get a price drop (before final payment date) if the KSF comes back.

TRACK THE PRICES

The banner may say Kids Sail Free in the future.... the price however may stay the same...........

Exactly. BOGO 50%, 30%, Kids Sale Free........on and on it goes but none of the "sales" may be better than any of the others.

They've offered kids sale free a lot lately. Every time I've checked for the cruise we are going on, it is more expensive for my family to use that deal than the "normal" price (family of 5; 2 are under 12).

Even non-refundable deposits can take advantage of price drops. If you are comfortable paying the existing rate, book the cruise now and then IF there is a sale that is actually less money for the cabin, then you or your TA can call RCCL to get OBC for the difference between the "sale" price and the price you booked under.

It's not really free anyway. Everyone here says they only charge the kids port charges. But when I priced a cruise out, they were charging more than just port charges.

Just another bogus sale tactic. Just track the prices. They are good deals to be had. Just gotta monitor the prices.

My hubby wasn't able to get the dates off approved until after the recent sale ended. Any idea when the next kids sail free will be?

Agree with the posters that savings are a illusion. Two years ago my wife and I booked a balcony on Oasis for a little under $2000.00. My son his girlfriend and his daughter booked the cabin 2 doors from us on the same cruise under the kids sail free promo, his total was over $2200.00. When asking the TA the response was a cabin with 3 is always more then a cabin with 2. Royal is famous for giving deals and sales that are not deals or sales. Book now and reprice if your category ever shows up cheaper.