Pcc

I've done OK by just calling and talking with whoever answers the CAS line. All have been friendly and helpful. If you get someone who doesn't seem helpful you can always call back another day and talk to someone else. I usually get someone who has booked for me in the past, but once in awhile there is a new name.

a "PCC" is friendly terminology to describe a call center rep. But you're told they are your "personal adviser" to make you feel like you're special.

But you may well be given a personal phone number or extension to use for the same person if you want to use it. Some good ones don't "make" you feel special; you are special to them and they really bond with you.

My PCC barely returned my calls last year. It was like pulling teeth just to book a reservation.. this year after multiple calls and emails trying to get in contact to book two cruises I finally gave up and went through Costco instead. I paid the same prices that NCL and the PCC would have charged but got extra perks plus $550 in Costco Cash gift cards when I returned home.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk