Luggage tags

Kitten112

We are staying in the haven on the Escape in October. Does anyone know how close to the sailing date luggage tags are sent out to us? Thank you in advance!

You should get your snail mail luggage tags exactly 50 days before your cruise.

The Haven is amazing. Photos and menus https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2624246

Enjoy.

I got mine 49 days out. Glad I didn't see this before then or I might have started panicking the day before. ;)

I am 63 days out. Not panicking yet! Last time I was in the haven on the breakaway I got them by now for a cruise in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should get your snail mail luggage tags exactly 50 days before your cruise.

The Haven is amazing. Photos and menus https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2624246

Enjoy.

Thanks!!! I read that review before! You did an amazing job!!we are in an aft haven penthouse suite

It should be noted only guests in Suite classed staterooms get the (sticky) mailed out tags.

Everyone else has to print out their own - on your Edocs there is a small suitcase image about

midway down the form to PRINT your tags.

Not to worry too much when you arrive at the pier for registration and check-in the porters will

have generic tags - fill out the tag with your NAME and CABIN NUMBER leave a tip and go check-in

and on board for the cruise fun to start.

Checking in at 11am -

Baggage delivered usually after 3-4 pm for a 7pm departure -

Suggested to have a change of clothing in your carry-on luggage -

Baggage not delivered or incomplete - a visit to Lost & Found or the naughty room may be required

If you have not received your luggage about an hour before scheduled sailing show some concern -

Well a little bit of hysteria - raised eye brow - some degree of fidgety - what am I going to wear for

the rest of the trip - they don't have my style or size in the gift shop - maybe not all that bad perhaps

your bag lost its tag.

It certainly helps to have ID on your luggage

Worst case your luggage is delivered after 9pm after the ship clears the last harbor buoy - whew !

No problem the dining dress code does not apply the first night on the ship.

But having that change of clothing in your carry-on bag will save the day ah er first night on board ! LOL !

It should be noted only guests in Suite classed staterooms get the (sticky) mailed out tags.

Everyone else has to print out their own - on your Edocs there is a small suitcase image about

Not to worry too much when you arrive at the pier for registration and check-in the porters will

have generic tags - fill out the tag with your NAME and CABIN NUMBER leave a tip and go check-in

Checking in at 11am -

Baggage not delivered or incomplete - a visit to Lost & Found or the naughty room may be required

If you have not received your luggage about an hour before scheduled sailing show some concern -

Well a little bit of hysteria - raised eye brow - some degree of fidgety - what am I going to wear for

the rest of the trip - they don't have my style or size in the gift shop - maybe not all that bad perhaps

your bag lost its tag.

Worst case your luggage is delivered after 9pm after the ship clears the last harbor buoy - whew !

But having that change of clothing in your carry-on bag will save the day ah er first night on board ! LOL !

Thanks!! But I am in the haven so I was worried the tags have not arrived yet. But thank you for the information about where to go in case luggage didn’t arrive. I think I would have be crazy if it didn’t because i never planned for that and I wouldn’t have known who to call!!!

Checking in at 11am -

your bag lost its tag.

Don’t

We were on the Bliss July 14-21(6 in our group, 1 new to NCL) and we all got sticky mailed out bag tags, a 1st for me. We all had ID rooms. I had already printed mine out as I always had, don’t know if this is a new or 1 time occurrence.

Don’t

We were on the Bliss July 14-21(6 in our group' date=' 1 new to NCL) and we all got sticky mailed out bag tags, a 1st for me. We all had ID rooms. I had already printed mine out as I always had, don’t know if this is a new or 1 time occurrence.[/quote']

It seems everyone sailing Bliss is getting luggage tags mailed to them, suite or not. I don't know if this is just for the inaugural season, just Alaska or what. But for now, everyone gets the mailed tags.

Something changing - old school to a new or former method ?

For cheap-o NCL that is an awful amount of postage - wonder what is happening ?

But indeed those sticky back tags that are colored coded (like the disembarking tags)

are great and don't require the use of additional tape a stapler or other method of attachment.

Thanks for the feedback - one less thing to worry about finding a printer (with paper) to

print out the tags.

Something changing - old school to a new or former method ?

My guess would be (and this is only a guess) is that since the Seattle port is still under construction where the Bliss docks that it speeds up the baggage drop off area. I've read from other posters it gets a little chaotic at drop off. :::shrugs:::

On the getaway in October...about 70 days out and mine were ready this morning [emoji16]

You are lucky!! I get to wait by my mailbox pining away for them! It just makes it seem so much closer when they arrive!

I’ve stayed in the Haven 3 times, and have yet to ever receive luggage tags. Hmmmppff! So I’ve always printed them out and put them in plastic luggage tag holders from Amazon. I’ve received the card from concierge so I know they have my correct address.

I’ve stayed in the Haven 3 times, and have yet to ever receive luggage tags. Hmmmppff! So I’ve always printed them out and put them in plastic luggage tag holders from Amazon. I’ve received the card from concierge so I know they have my correct address.

This is our third time staying in the haven too!! The first time was an upgrade 3 days before cruise so didn’t have a chance to receive them. The last time was in 2015 and I received them by now.

Is there any one else in your party at an address other than yours ?

Once NCL sent the tags to my cruising partner at his address thinking I think that he was the holder

of the reservation - got that straighten out.

You received the Concierge card/letter and no tags ???

Did you call the phone number or email for assistance ?

At two weeks before sailing - use PLAN B make your own tags.

The NCL seahorse (pony) express is not forthcoming !

NCL tags leave a lot to be desired - lack of uniform policy - recent

case noted NCL BLISS Seattle sailing tags made for entire ship -

yet at other times tags only made for Suites and in your case none at all !

Hmmmppff! indeed !

Is there any one else in your party at an address other than yours ?

Once NCL sent the tags to my cruising partner at his address thinking I think that he was the holder

of the reservation - got that straighten out.

You received the Concierge card/letter and no tags ???

Did you call the phone number or email for assistance ?

At two weeks before sailing - use PLAN B make your own tags.

The NCL seahorse (pony) express is not forthcoming !

NCL tags leave a lot to be desired - lack of uniform policy - recent

case noted NCL BLISS Seattle sailing tags made for entire ship -

yet at other times tags only made for Suites and in your case none at all !

Hmmmppff! indeed !

No other bookings. Just my dh and me. We did receive the concierge card but no tags. I know it is trivial and I can print them out myself but I would think with the price you pay for the haven I shouldn’t have to worry about this.

No other bookings. Just my dh and me. We did receive the concierge card but no tags. I know it is trivial and I can print them out myself but I would think with the price you pay for the haven I shouldn’t have to worry about this.

Finally got ahold of my PCC today who told me that they are trying to help the environment and are not sending them out. Guess I just have to contact the concierge tomm.

Finally got ahold of my PCC today who told me that they are trying to help the environment and are not sending them out. Guess I just have to contact the concierge tomm.

Interesting. We’re on the Escape departing 9/30/18 and received our luggage tags this past Saturday.