Ultimate arcade package??

jb456

3 minutes ago, StayAtHomeMom said:

So does anyone know what the green swipe games include?

Its pretty much the regular arcade games.  The ones not included will be the ticket redemption games, prize machines and bowling if you are on a ship that has it in O'Sheenan's.  

21 minutes ago, esm54687 said:

Be warned that you resurrected a nearly 2 year old thread so review the 2020 costs / T&Cs 

Good catch.  The information in post #24 is still valid though.  That is the new setup and cost of the pass.  

• 3 weeks later...

So has anyone just bought the Ultimate Arcade pass and shared it with their spouse? I am assuming you can share it if you can swipe it three times every three minutes. Also wondering if you play games like foosball and air hockey, it surely includes both players as that is how most video gaming places operate. I am departing on the Norwegian Jewel in a few days and was wondering if their selection of games is smaller since the ship is smaller? For our 21 day cruise, it is showing $161 for the pass. If you could both use it, it would be well worth that price.

1 hour ago, stjohnbeachlover said:

So has anyone just bought the Ultimate Arcade pass and shared it with their spouse? I am assuming you can share it if you can swipe it three times every three minutes. Also wondering if you play games like foosball and air hockey, it surely includes both players as that is how most video gaming places operate. I am departing on the Norwegian Jewel in a few days and was wondering if their selection of games is smaller since the ship is smaller? For our 21 day cruise, it is showing $161 for the pass. If you could both use it, it would be well worth that price.

You just buy one pass for the cabin now as long as you don't exceed the three swipes in three minutes that's fine. We used it to play air hockey, pool and video games between the three of us

4 hours ago, stjohnbeachlover said:

That price is definitely worth it . It was the same for our 15 day sailing and most of the time it’s what they charge for a 7 day. I’d book that pass real quick before NCL catches it or changes that price. 

6 hours ago, SpainAlien said:

You just buy one pass for the cabin now as long as you don't exceed the three swipes in three minutes that's fine. We used it to play air hockey, pool and video games between the three of us

Can anyone in the cabin use their own card to "swipe" or does it have to be one specific card?

1 hour ago, chars said:

Can anyone in the cabin use their own card to "swipe" or does it have to be one specific card?

It would be $161 for each card you want it on.  I would just put it on the card that will use it most.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back about 2 weeks ago. Arcade package is a good deal if you are going to spend any amount of time in there. We spent several afternoon/evenings playing air hockey and all of the two player shootem' games. Those two-player games require more money every couple of minutes for each person and two people playing the game for 20-25 minutes can go through a LOT of money. My son got very good at Guitar Hero by playing it from about midnight to 3 am when he wasn't tired but I was already asleep since there is nowhere to go after 10pm on the cruise we were on. The Jewel doesn't have a huge arcade, but there were about 7 games that could be played there and four or five that could not be played. No games were in O'Shehans. No one was ever in the arcade when we were. We went over to the kids' area and borrowed some hand sanitizer and wiped down all the machines just in case- no sanitizer in the arcade itself.... oh- we just had one card. It was not an issue. 

Edited by StayAtHomeMom
  • Like 1