Carnival Dream - Live - Aug 26-Sep 2 - NOLA to Eastern Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Thanks for this awesome review, really enjoyed reading it. Love your wit. Our first cruise was on The Celebration back in 1997, so I was excited to see your pictures and video of her.

Cool! Hey look...You're on the cruise after me. I considered that one but it has the same ports as my Vista cruise in Feb.

Cool! Hey look...You're on the cruise after me. I considered that one but it has the same ports as my Vista cruise in Feb.

I'll be looking for your live review on that one as well!! Lucky me!! :)

We will be traveling with 4 other couples, some of them cruise virgins. I picked this one mainly for Grand Cayman and the stingrays. They are all excited. We will also be doing the Bar Hop Bus in Cozumel for my birthday (lucky coincidence ;);p;pclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

We will be traveling with 4 other couples, some of them cruise virgins. I picked this one mainly for Grand Cayman and the stingrays. They are all excited. We will also be doing the Bar Hop Bus in Cozumel for my birthday (lucky coincidence ;);p;pclear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

Looking forward to it. It would be cool if my bartenders and servers are still there so I don’t have to start over. I wouldn’t mind a different steward. I’d like to keep my towel animals around all week this time.

As for Grand Cayman...If I recall correctly Watermelonqueen99 said the thing to do there is get some big black dick.

Stingray City is way cool. We chartered our own sail boat when we went out there, so much fun and way cool being on our own boat and not with all of the other people. Rum punch was better too. Also, we have done the Cozumel bar hop, make sure when you go to Coconuts you check out the "Bible".

Saint Greg - thanks for the Alchemy recommendations. When I asked Maria for the Abuela's blueberry pie that she made for you, she asked if I knew your email address. Perhaps you can get someone going soon to pass it along to her. Just wanted to let you know :D

Saint Greg - thanks for the Alchemy recommendations. When I asked Maria for the Abuela's blueberry pie that she made for you, she asked if I knew your email address. Perhaps you can get someone going soon to pass it along to her. Just wanted to let you know :D

SG, I will be on the Dream in two weeks if you want to private message that to me I will give it to Maria

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! If someone is going soon I’d be willing to give them an email address.

Great review! Really looking forward to the alchemy bar on my next cruise.

One question - how do you get them to actually bring you bacon with your baked potato?! Every time I order one, they just bring me the potato and cream, EVEN when I make a point of asking for the bacon!! Haha. :P

Great review! Really looking forward to the alchemy bar on my next cruise.

One question - how do you get them to actually bring you bacon with your baked potato?! Every time I order one, they just bring me the potato and cream, EVEN when I make a point of asking for the bacon!! Haha. :P

Didn’t have to ask. They brought a thing with sour cream, cheese, and bacon...and asked what I wanted. Maybe it depends on the waitstaff? My head waiter was Jose in your time dining.

What are the hours to the Alchemy bar?

Hours are on the back of the Fun Times under “drinks” but it’s like 2pm-midnight on a sea day...port day I think depends on what time you’re leaving port but usually 4 or 5pm till midnight.

This is my first time on Dream. Last cruise was on the Breeze. The ships are similar but have their differences. I wrote a haiku on the topic.

The sadness of the Dream

On the Dream

There is an art gallery

Where the red frog pub should be

f8cbbee1af775936521bfc7c3d045c17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one of the best haikus I have ever read.

During my long, grueling...8 1/2 minute wait for pizza, I passed the time by working on another poem. I call it 24 hour pizza

Pizza in the morning

Pizza in the evening

Pizza at supper time

With 24 hour pizza

You can eat pizza anytime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it

• 3 weeks later...

Saint Greg I just found your review. It was awesome. Rivaled only by own own Sid_9169 and his tequila shenanigans! I want to see the two of you side by side at the Alchemy bar giving the bartenders a run for their tips. I leave in 4 days for my first solo cruise and I can't wait!

• Like 1