My time dining - Do I have it?

I've dug around here, and I'm still confused. On my cruise planner, I couldn't see what type of dining I had. I went to the My Time Dining to select it, and it required me to book a reservation , which I did for the first night. So does this now mean I have My Time Dining for my entire cruise, or do I have to do something else? I'd prefer to just show up to dine, understanding that I might have a wait, as opposed to reserving all my dinner times. Have I done all I need to do at this point? Thanks for the help.

I've dug around here, and I'm still confused. On my cruise planner, I couldn't see what type of dining I had. I went to the My Time Dining to select it, and it required me to book a reservation , which I did for the first night. So does this now mean I have My Time Dining for my entire cruise, or do I have to do something else? I'd prefer to just show up to dine, understanding that I might have a wait, as opposed to reserving all my dinner times. Have I done all I need to do at this point? Thanks for the help.

Yes, you have My Time Dining. You do not need reservations, in fact, you can cancel the one you made and just show up whenever you want.

Yes, you have My Time Dining. You do not need reservations, in fact, you can cancel the one you made and just show up whenever you want.

This is right, but remember that depending on the hour you show up, you may find a wait to get a table. As you said that you don't mind wait, it will be ok, enjoy your cruise !!!

Haha. I was given a free Cruise, and figured what the hell. It’s been 17 years since I’ve been on RCI, and it was this same class of ship last time.

Oh very nice. I hope you know that there is a big difference between the O’Sheehans wings on the Escape and the Playmakers wings on the Mariner.

The difference being that strange “$” symbol with a number after the Playmakers wings.

Oh very nice. I hope you know that there is a big difference between the O’Sheehans wings on the Escape and the Playmakers wings on the Mariner.

The difference being that strange “$” symbol with a number after the Playmakers wings.

I did see that. I figure with the money I save not having to pay for the adults-only area, I can have wings every night. [emoji23]

Print a copy of your reservations and bring it with you. RCI lost mine and assigned me to late dining on my last cruise. Issue was only remedies by involving a manager and presenting evidence of the lost reservations.